Disney was known for having familiar classic sound effects in their work, mainly used until the mid-80s, though some newer common sounds are included here as well. This is a list of such distinctive sounds that are used more than once in Disney films.
Goofy holler ("Yaaah-hoo-hoo-hooey!!!")
- Main article: Goofy Holler
- (Note: cartoons actually starring Goofy do not count for obvious reasons; those cartoons are in their own section here.)
- The Art of Skiing - First used of the holler
- The Legend of Coyote Rock - As the columns of rocks fall behind him, Bent-Tail the Coyote did the holler as the falling columns knocks down his column while clings to the rock for dear life.
- Make Mine Music - When a Coy sees the Martins aiming the rifles his way.
- Fun and Fancy Free - At the beginning of the celebration for Lulubelle's accidental proposal to Lumpjaw, one of the bears did the Goofy holler.
- Three for Breakfast - After Chip 'n' Dale spread butter on the roof of Donald's house and then on Donald's feet so that he will slide off the roof.
- Honey Harvester - When Donald falls from a tree.
- All in a Nutshell - When Donald is shot through a hollow log and into a gorge offscreen.
- Cinderella - While the King discovered the clue to help find Cinderella, he cuts the line of the chandelier, causing the Duke to do the Goofy holler.
- Alice in Wonderland - When Alice's sneeze shoots Bill up towards the sky, causing a lizard to do the Goofy holler.
- Food for Feudin' - When Dale falls into the trunk of a hollow tree (higher-sounding pitch than usual).
- Cold Turkey - When Milton fell into a trash can (the same sound as in "Food for Feudin'").
- Lambert the Sheepish Lion - When Lambert butts the wolf off the cliff.
- The Sword in the Stone - Sir Kay did the holler as he is sent flying towards a decrepit old tower.
- Peter Pan - During Captain Hook's struggle with Tick-Tock the Crocodile at Skull Rock, Mr. Smee accidentally hits Hook on the head with his rowboat oar, so that the crocodile, with Hook inside it, drops underwater. The holler is partially obscured by gargling noises as Hook goes underwater after taking the hit.
- Lady and the Tramp - When Mr. Busy is flung through the air, still attached to the log, and eventually lands in the water.
- Hooked Bear - When Humphrey lets go of J. Audubon Woodlore's helicopter to grab the fish falling out of it and falls down with them.
- Never a Dull Moment - When Jack Albany got caught on a revoling sculpture (heard in the trailer only).
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks - After King Leonidas kicked the hyena during the soccer game.
- The Apple Dumpling Gang - When Amos and Theodore's ladder breaks in the middle.
- The Strongest Man in the World - When A. J. Amo falls off a scaffold.
- The Rescuers - First, when Orville is sucked through Madame Medusa's swampmobile; second, at the end, when Orville is blown off the roof.
- Pete's Dragon - With Doc Terminus beginning to fly with the harpoon.
- Hot Lead and Cold Feet - When Eli Bloodshy falls over a cliff.
- The Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers episode "The Carpetsnaggers"
- The The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh episode "Up, Up and Awry" - A sped-up version of the holler plays when one of the honey bees spots Pooh flying in the air.
- The TaleSpin episode "The Road to Macadamia" - Heard several times when Baloo and Louie get thrown out of the palace.
- The Darkwing Duck episode "Darkwing Doubloon" - When Negaduck realizes the phony sinking ship is a trap.
- The DuckTales episode "Master of the Djinni" - When Glomgold rides the rock slab down the mountain after the platform on which he stands separates from the mountain.
- Dinosaur Ducks - When Launchpad jumps out of the plane, using the booby to help slow his fall.
- Launchpad's First Crash - First, when Scrooge and Launchpad fly out into the center of the Earth; second, as the volcano erupts and the lava wave starts pouring on them before they fly right out of the volcano. (the same sounds as in The Rescuers)
- Oliver & Company - When Sykes used his car horn to call his dogs to return to him; much to Fagin's shock, which caused him to fall off the pier and into the water and do the Goofy holler.
- The Brave Little Toaster - First, when Kirby jumps into the waterfall after his friends, second, when the Toaster jumps into the compactor's gears and manages to stop it.
- Aladdin - When Aladdin, Abu and Genie escape from the Cave of Wonders, the Genie did the Goofy Holler. (the same sound as in The Art of Skiiing)
- A Goofy Movie: On the title screen (when "Goofy" appears onscreen), when Goofy is flung out of the car at the end of the film before the credits, and on the end Disney logo after the credits.
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame - After Quasimodo and his friends pushed some guards off, one of the guards did the Goofy holler.
- Starchaser: The Legend of Orin - When Emperor Pilaf realizes they have dummy boxes. (the same sound as in Darkwing Doubloon)
- Home on the Range - When Junior falls down the elevator shaft.
- The Muppets' Wizard of Oz - When the Tin Thing falls through the Wizard's trap door.
- The Emperor's New School episode "Ramon's A Crowd" - When Ramon got rammed by a giant scorpion
- Enchanted - When the Troll gets flung away to the next kingdom when attempting to eat Giselle (albeit lower-sounding pitch than usual)
- How to Hook Up Your Home Theater - When Goofy is ejected through his house after he pushes the red button on his universal remote, is launched into orbit as he does the "goofy holler" before he lands into the couch in the middle of the football field.
- The Atlanta Braves' spring training home is at ESPN's Wide world of sports, on the Walt Disney World property. During games, the scream is sometimes played when a foul ball is hit.
- Rocko's Modern Life: Ironically featured in some episodes despite this animated series not being made by Disney. Examples include "To Heck and Back" and "Wacky Delly".
- Street Fighter: The Movie: Ironically the only non-Disney film to ever use holler.
- Grandma's House - Swiper did the holler as he falls head into a tree.
- We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story - When the dinosaurs are dropped off in the Hudson River, Woog did the Goofy holler, when Rex falls into the river (the same gargling sound as in Peter Pan), when Dweeb ends up above ground again and when the blast sends the dinosaurs into Central Park.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - Batty falls off a tree causing him to do the Goofy Holler after saying "Gravity works."
- Thomas and the Magic Railroad - After Mr. Conductor cuts a hydralic tube to Diesel 10's claw, catapulting him to the windmill, when Junior is flung onto Diesel 10 and when Diesel 10 cannot stop in time and falls off into a sludge barge.
Pluto growl 2
Wilhelm Scream ("Aaagh!")
- Main article: Wilhelm Scream
- Star Wars - When a stormtrooper falls into the chasm before Luke and Leia swing across.
- The Star Wars Holiday Special - When a stormtrooper falls over the edge of Chewbacca's family treehouse.
- Star Wars Episode II: The Empire Strikes Back - When a A rebel soldier screams when his laser gun dish is hit and explodes during the Hoth battle, later when Chewie knocks a stormtrooper off the platform of the carbon freezing chamber (barely audible).
- Raiders of the Ark - When a Nazi soldier is thrown from the back of a truck into the windshield of a jeep, when another soldier falls from the left side of the truck, ripping the canvas as he falls.
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi - Actually, there are Wilhelms in all of the Star Wars films, but this one is the most interesting because Ben Burtt is the one who actually lets loose with the Wilhelm. Han Solo knocks a man over a ledge and that man is Burtt, who impersonates the Wilhelm scream using his own voice instead of using the usual stock sound.
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - While trying to get the vial of antidote, Indy crashes into the nightclub band, and a musician screams, later when Indy shoots the driver of Lao-Chi's car, when Mola Ram is eaten by alligators.
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - When a Nazi's grenade explodes, throwing a solider down a hill.
- Oliver & Company - When Bill Sykes is hit by a train.
- Beauty and the Beast - Chip says, "You gotta try this thing!" and then the castle is shown from the outside, where a battle ensues. A Wilhelm can be heard right after Chip's exclamation from one of the outside rioters.
- Aladdin - One can be heard from a member of the crowd as the Genie (under Jafar's control) lifts the palace into the air.
- A Goofy Movie - During the song "On the Open Road," Goofy's car strikes a construction scaffold.
- Toy Story - When Buzz Lightyear gets knocked out of a window.
- Runaway Brain - When the video-game Dopey is killed, the "Wilhelm scream" is heard.
- Hercules - When villagers flee in terror as their city is attacked.
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (Special Edition) - When a stormtrooper is thrown off a bridge on Coruscant during the final celebration.
- Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace - When two security officers, one after the other, are hit in the chest and scream Wilhelms during the blaster battle in the Naboo hangar.
- The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea - When a crew member jumps from his ship and screams just before part of an iceberg falls on it.
- The Kid - While Russ is talking to Amy, someone screams on TV in a movie that Rusty is watching.
- Golden Dreams - During an earthquake, a native American screams as he falls to the ground.
- Spider-Man - As Peter enters the wrestling arena, the wrestler slams his opponent to the deck. The Wilhelm Scream is barely audible, but definitely there.
- Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones - When a ship explodes when it arrives at Coruscant at the beginning of the film.
- Cars - When a car gets zapped by a laser during Lightning McQueen's daydream of being sponsored by Dinoco.
- Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith -
- Lifted - At the very end of the credits.
- Your Friend the Rat - When an astronaut got frightened by another rat.
- Enchanted - When a man is flung across the room by the flames during Narissa's transformation.
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - During the motorcycle chase, when a boy with a stack of books in the library is about to get crashed into by the motorcycle.
- Bolt - When Rhino is switching channels while watching TV.
- Up - When the dogs are falling off a cliff while attempting to chase Carl Fredricksen and Russell with the bird, a Wilhelm scream can be heard.
- George and A.J. - When one of the houses burrows down, the Wilhelm scream can be heard.
- Day & Night - During the movie scene when the cowboy shoots a man off-screen.
- Toy Story 3 - During the opening scene, while Andy and his toys are watching a "scary movie" during the "You've Got a Friend in Me" sequence. The scream can be heard.
- Tron: Legacy - A digitized or derezzed version of the scream can be heard as Sam Flynn kills the last guard before entering the flying ship's cockpit.
- Cars 2 - When the cars in the Ye Left Turn Inn beat Grem and Acer up.
- The Legend of Mor'du - When Mor'du throws down soldiers from a rock, the Wilhelm scream can be heard.
- Monsters University - When Mike unknowingly runs over a student with the floor waxer.
- Cars Toons episode The Radiator Springs 500½ - When the Baja pros fall down a cliff while chasing McQueen.
- Disney INFINITY: 3.0 Edition - When a Snowtrooper gets ejected out of an AT-AT or AT-ST walker that is about to be controlled by the player.
- Titan A.E. - A Neosapien ship's laser cannon explodes during the battle of Io.
Howie Scream ("Yeeeaaargh!")
- Main article: Howie Scream
- The Shnookums and Meat Funny Cartoon Show - In the episode "Cabin Fever", when Shnookums and Meat open the blinds and see the damage done by the earthquake, the scream is the first one to be heard.
- The Rescuers Down Under - When McLeach goes over a much larger waterfall to his death.
- Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
- Mickey's Garden - A bug does this twice before chasing after Mickey.
- Dumbo - A gorilla in the parade.
- The Art of Self Defense - Goofy does this in a boxing match at the end of the cartoon.
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi - Heard when Chewbacca swings on a vine towards an Imperial Scout Walker on the forest planet of Endor.
- Jerry's Diary - Jerry does this, just before beating Tom.
- Jungle Duck
- Momma Robotnik's Birthday - Fuzzy Wuzzy does this after transformation.
- An American Tail: Fievel Goes West - Tiger does this twice while using a pitchfork.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - Heard played four times, a gorilla in the rainforest, Humphrey the Bear does this, when Tuxedo Mask swings on a vine towards The Leveler, and when Sailor Moon jumps into Hexxus (the same sound as in Momma Robotnik's Birthday).
- Tarzan - the lead lets out an updated version of this yell 2 times. 1 after the lead killed a cheetah and another at the end
- The Emperor's New Groove
- Home on the Range
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith - The yell is also heard in a similar scene of a wookiee swinging onto an attacking droid tank.
- Cinderella III: A Twist in Time
- The Muppets (film)
- Father's Day Off - When Goofy hold the baby for his hard day work at his home.
- Melody - When the man holds a baby bottle in one hand and a baby in the other.
- Casey Bats Again - At the moment Casey's first daughter is born
- Lady and the Tramp - When the baby's crib was knocked over during The Rat and Tramp's fighting.
- The Saga of Windwagon Smith - An Indian baby is heard crying when Smith's ship/wagon first rolls into town.
- The Adventures of Bullwhip Griffin - a baby is cried
- The Jungle Book - After Bagheera pushed Mowgli's basket a bit to have cry to get the wolves' attention
- An American Tail - Yasha crying when the Cossacks and Cat Cossacks attack the village in an anti-Semitic/anti-mouse pogrom.
Crying Baby 2
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame - Baby Quasimodo starts crying after the death of his mother.
- Hercules - Baby Hercules starts crying after Pain and Panic nab him.
Crying Baby 3
- Frozen - After Elsa freezes the fountain, she heard a newborn baby crying like that and it's mom hides it from her.
Crying Baby 4
- Tarzan - ???
- Toy Story 3 - ???
- The Sword in the Stone - Archimedes coughed the same way after the fight with the Pike and after Merlin blowed a puff of smoke into Archimedes
- The Aristocats - While Roquefort tries to hang on to Edgar's motorbike, smoke got to him and coughed
- Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland - Artemis coughed the same way when Flip smokes him.
- Thomas and the Magic Railroad - Gordon coughed the same way when an evil Diesel named Diesel 10 speeds by, kicking up dust and dirt.
- Pinocchio - Cleo after Geppetto put Pinocchio's burning finger in the water in her bowl.
- The Sword in the Stone - When Arthur came down Madam Mim's house chimney after being chased by the hawk.
- The Pointer - The Bear
- Donald Duck and the Gorilla - Ajax the Gorilla
- Make Mine Music - The Wolf in Peter and the Wolf does it every time.
- Fun and Fancy Free - Lumpjaw does it every time.
- Cinderella - Bruno does it after Lucifer scratches at him when he was laughing.
- Don's Fountain of Youth - The Mother Alligator
- Launchpad's First Crash - When Scrooge grabs onto Launchpad and tries to throw him out of the plane.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - Humphrey the Bear does it after Luna hits him with a coconut when he was laughing.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - Humphrey the Bear
- Dumbo - When Mr. Stork staggers back from a mean animal in a train car as he searches for Mrs. Jumbo.
- Tiger Trouble - The tiger roars at Goofy several times this way, especially during the chase.
- Frank Duck Brings 'em Back Alive - They're being chased by a lion having switched clothes so that Donald is the wild man and Goofy is the hunter.
- The African Lion - When the pride lions fight a wanderer lioness who invaded their territory.
- Cinderella - Before Lucifer caught Gus for the first time.
- Cold Turkey - Milton roars this way to back Pluto away from the turkey in the refrigerator.
- Pests of the West - Pluto roars this way when Bent-Tail knocks on his head thinking it was his son.
- Lambert the Sheepish Lion - After Lambert gained courage and before going after the wolf.
- Fathers Are People - Twice; Goofy and another father get into a fist fight, then when Goofy is "growling" at Junior.
- Two Gun Goofy - Pete when he emerges from the wreckage at the saloon.
- Social Lion - Lambert roars this way in most of the cartoon.
- Grandcanyon Scope - Louie the Mountain Lion does it every time.
- No Hunting - Donald roars this way when he's about to go out hunting.
- Soup's On - Louie the Mountain Lion roars at devil Donald for pitching him by accident, making him turn into a angel duck with fear.
- The Sword in the Stone - After Mad Madam Mim turns into a tiger.
- The Jungle Book - When Bagheera tries to swipe his claw at a monkey.
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks - When King Leonidas yells "Stop... that... BALL!!", blowing everyone away.
- Napoleon and Samantha - Major the lion scared the cougar away to save the rooster.
- Catteries Not Included - Before the badly damaged robot dog swallows Professor Nimnul whole.
- The Little Engine That Could - When Donald is "growling" at the tower.
- Rock-A-Doodle - Edmond had stopped being afraid.
- Beauty and the Beast - When The Beast angrily screams "GET OOOUUUUUUUTTTT!", frightening Belle, when the Beast yells, "SILENCE!" so loudly that Sailor Moon becomes calmer from her noisy wailing that causes earthquake and Chef Bouche roars this way when he's scaring off the Angry Villagers.
- Aladdin - Heard from the Cave of Wonders after Abu touches the Forbidden Treasure.
- The Return of Jafar - When Rajah attacks Iago.
- Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas - The Beast roars this way many times.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - Twice; Sakura is ready to take a photo of Lambert and then tells him to say, "Roar," causing Lambert to roar this way and when Crysta flies back from the mad mountain lion as she looks for humans.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - After Slasher meets Louie the Mountain Lion.
- Baby Jaguar's Roar - Baby Jaguar roars this way to tell Baby Bear to jump.
- The Absent-Minded Professor - When Shelby Ashton swerves onto a street, driving onto the sidewalk. The effect is also heard when he swerves off the street and onto a side road.
- The Tortoise and the Hare - When Max Hare screeches to a halt nearby a tree, to stop by Mrs. Cottontail's Girl's School and when he loses to Toby Tortoise at the finish line.
- Who Killed Cock Robin? - When the police stops to the scene of the crime.
- Mickey's Service Station - When Pete brings his car to the service station and stops it.
- On Ice - After burning his behind, Pluto skids on the ice to stop by a hole in the ice and cool himself in the water. This is also played before Mickey stops at the waterfall.
- Mickey's Circus - When Donald stops his bicycle in mid-air (high pitched)
- Mickey's Rival - When Mortimer screeches to a stop in his car to stop by Mickey and Minnie's picnic and later on when Mickey's car rescue Mickey and Minnie from a falling tree to drive away from the bull.
- Orphans' Picnic - Heard when the bees come to a stop and go the other way towards Donald.
- Donald and Pluto - When the magnet in Pluto's stomach attracts a huge amount of sharp kitchen cutlery that chases Pluto through the kitchen, the screeching noise is heard when Pluto turns in another direction and the cutlery screech to a halt before turning to continue the chase.
- The Worm Turns - Twice; When Mickey's potion is beginning to come to life, and when Pete comes to a halt after chasing Pluto.
- Brave Little Tailor - After the guard got into the throne room
- Donald's Golf Game - When the goofy golf club that Donald threw at his nephews turns into a boomerang and retreated at Donald.
- How to Ride a Horse - When Percy screeches to a halt in front of a white hurdle.
- Saludos Amigos - After Pedro saves the mail and narrowly avoids crashing into the mountain during the storm when the narrator yells, "Look out!"
- Pluto at the Zoo - When Pluto rushes out of the zoo and retreat to retrieve his small bone from the rubbish.
- Reason and Emotion - When Emotion screeches to a stop near the lady for Junior to talk to.
- The Clock Watcher
- Squatter's Rights - When Pluto chase after Chip and Dale around the cabin.
- The Big Wash - When Delores screeches to a halt before running into the corner of the fence.
- Inferior Decorator - When Spike skids along an upturned strip of Donald's wallpaper.
- Mickey and the Seal - When Pluto runs and goes by the other way to Mickey's window to look for Salty.
- Honey Harvester - When Spike tries to stop himself from flying into the cork and also when he steer his tail with a cactus spike and dive down to attack Donald.
- Tennis Racquet - At the beginning of the slow motion treatment of the shot.
- Goofy Gymnastics - Goofy stops in front of the mirror before being pulled back by bungee cords.
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - While Mole was stopping for a weasel that was about to hit him on the head.
- Morris the Midget Moose - When Balsam slid into a log, when Thunderclap and Morris screeches to a stop near the edge of the cliff.
- Alice in Wonderland - When a card soldier screeches to a halt, trying to let the hedgehog go under him.
- Bee on Guard - When Buzz-Buzz screeches to a halt in front of Donald's house to peek through the keyhole at Donald.
- Susie the Little Blue Coupe - When Susie tries, but fails, to stop on a slippery road and instead skids across to crash into a streetcar.
- Peter Pan - When Nana skids into the toy blocks.
- The Shaggy Dog - While Wilby Daniels turns before getting pulled over.
- Trick or Treat - While Donald tries to stop himself from crashing through the door.
- The Story of Anyburg, U.S.A. - In the beginning and while the sports car goes driving after drinking alcohol and spitting flames.
- How to Have an Accident in the Home - Before Donald came home.
- Goliath II - After the mother elephant told the herd to stop.
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians - Played twice, when Cruella De Vil makes her first appearance in the film, driving up in her fancy roadster and before Jasper and Horace went to the bridge.
- The Sword in the Stone - When Merlin as a mouse stops to see Madam Mim transforming from elephant into tiger; also when Merlin returns to Wart from Bermuda upon Wart's wish/calls.
- Freewayphobia and Goofy's Freeway Troubles - During the chain reactions of cars crashing and other instances in the films.
- The Gnome-Mobile - Played four times. While Knobby was explaining how the gnomes vanished, right before Mulroohney drove his car out of the garage, right as the car Yarby was riding got off the road and before Mulroohney turned to a broken bridge.
- It's Tough to Be a Bird - Before all of the crowded winged statues collapsed.
- The Love Bug - Played several times, such as when Herbie brakes, skids, or makes a wheelie.
- The Aristocats - when The Milkman's truck stops at the spot marked by O'Malley.
- The Rescuers - Played three times, when Madame Medusa fell into a ditch while driving, when Orville lands the runway and when Madame Medusa parked her swampmobile on the boat.
- The Fox and the Hound - Played twice, first by Widow Tweed to chastise Amos Slade and second while Amos stopped his car because Widow Tweed stopped in the road.
- Roller Coaster Rabbit - After Roger yells "Hold your fire!" twice.
- Beauty and the Beast - Heard in the song "Human Again" when Cogsworth was the traffic cop.
- Goof Troop - ??? (as heard in "Take Me Out to the Ball Game", "Inspector Goofy", "Shake, Rattle & Goof")
- Aladdin - When the guards seen Abu with a sword.
- Bonkers - As heard in an episode called "Do Toons Dream of Animated Sheep?", also in "Dog Day AfterToon" and "Cartoon Cornered".
- The Return of Jafar - Played twice, first during "Nothing in the World (Quite Like a Friend)" before Genie came out of a taxi as a sailor, and second when Rajah and Iago crashed into the dinner party.
- Aladdin (TV Show) ??? (as heard in "Mudder's Day", "Never Say Nefir", "Strike Up the Sand")
- Get a Horse! - When, after Mickey blasts Pete with a fire extinguisher through the phone, Pete's car spins out and skids to a stop on an icy pond.
- Earth Quack - When Huey, Dewey, and Louie stop their cart just before it falls down a chasm.
- The Uncrashable Hindentanic - Scrooge has a champagne bottle in his hands and tries to break it; but stops and questions Duckworth on the cost of the bottle of alcohol.
- Dr. Seuss on the Loose - Green Eggs and Ham: When Joey hits the brake on the hangcar.
- We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story - During a chase
- The Little Engine That Could - Played three times, first by Farnsworth while stopping because Rollo flagged him down, second in a slowed down version when Pete screeches to a violent halt to scold at Rollo and when Tillie tries to pull the birthday train to safely.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - Played twice, first after Sailor Venus told the elephant herd to halt, and second when Crysta screeches to a halt (High Pitched) after overheard Sailor Jupiter's voice echoed in the distance saying that she made an error.
- The Lion King 1½ - When Timon and Pumbaa find the animals already arrive at Pride Rock.
- It's Tough to Be a Bird - While a mother bird feeds a honking car to a chick
- Dumbo - When Elephants Fell On The Elephant Matriarch
- Bambi - When Bambi landed on the ice
- How to Play Football - When a Taxidermy Tech player trips several Anthropology A&M players.
- Hockey Homicide - Icebox Bertino and/or Fearless Ferguson make these kinds of noises when they attack each other.
- Tea for Too Many - After an ant throws an olive
- Cinderella - Played twice, When The Duke & The footman Bump into Each Other While Trying To Catch The Glass Slipper, & When the footman trips on Lady Tremaine's walking stick so that he falls down on the floor and cause him to drop the glass slipper.
- Alice in Wonderland - Played twice, after the White Rabbit got pushed by Alice out of the house and after the March Hare hits the Mad Hatter on the head with a mallet
- Sleeping Beauty - Owl after just got into Prince Phillip's clothes and landed on his boots.
- Blackbeard's Ghost - When Blackbeard fell off of the police motorcycle.
- The Jungle Book - When Shere Khan gets Baloo off him and said "I'll kill you for this".
- The Aristocats - Played Several Times, when the alley cats dropped the horse collar on Edgar and when he got kicked into the trunk by Frou-Frou.
- Robin Hood - After Prince John falls off the stand during the archery tournament.
- The Great Mouse Detective - When a waitress at the pub slaps a patron when he requests a kiss, and again during the brawl near the end of the sequence.
- Pocahontas - During The Struggle Between John Smith & Kocoum, It can be heard when Pocahontas tries to stop Kocoum from killing John Smith.
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - When Sailor Moon used Sailor Moon Kick against Professor Nimnul.
- Song of the South - After Br'er Fox chop the trap, Br'er Bear fall down on him and branch broke on his head.
- Alice in Wonderland - Played twice. When the Walrus is running to escape the enraged Carpenter inside their shack, he runs right through the swinging door, leaving a Walrus-shaped hole. The second time it is heard is when Alice's foot bursts through the White Rabbit's door.
- Donald's Diary - When Donald runs right through the door to escape from Daisy.
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians - Horace and Jasper get kicked by the Captain into the barn wall.
- The Sword in the Stone - Played Several Times, When Arthur falls through the roof of Merlin's hut.
- The Jungle Book - When King Louie Accidently Pulls The Bricks Holding The Ruin off.
- Treasure of Matecumbe - When Spangler and his men break through the attic door.
- Robin Hood - When Robin Hood pushed the thrown, which it landed on the Jackal Archers.
- Pete's Dragon - When the anchor pulls the stairway off.
- The Rescuers - Played twice, when Mr. Snoops hit the chair with a broom. And Madame Medusa shot the bar, as Bernard and Bianca escapes the hideout.
- The Great Mouse Detective - During the brawl at the bar before Basil spots the doorway on the floor.
- Beauty and the Beast
- Super Special Sonic Search & Smash Squad - When Robotnik takes the table and throws it at Scratch and Grounder, stopping their feud.
- An American Tail: Fievel Goes West - When the dog breaks a flagpole with Tiger hanging on.
- In a Beehive - When the bear breaks in a beehive.
- Break Van - When Douglas pushes too hard and accidentally destroys the spiteful brakevan.
- Toad Stands By - When Oliver simply pulls S. C. Ruffey apart.
- James and the Trouble with Trees - When the tree falls over.
- Bye George! - When Gordon rushes through and hits the truck.
- Haunted Henry - When the trucks crash through the crossing gates
- Something in the Air - When a crate of fish falling onto Thomas
- Busy Going Backwards - When Toad crashes through a crossing that was closed.
- It's Only Snow - When Thomas' snowplough flies off to the side, and knocks down a water tower.
- Thomas and the New Engine - When Neville crashes through the barricade and is hanging over the edge of the broken bridge.
- Henry and the Flagpole - Salty is rolling by and accidentally crushes the flagpole.
- Fun and Fancy Free - When Willie smash the table with a club.
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad -
- Goofy Gymnastics - When Goofy goes crashing through the ceiling on the rings.
- How to Have an Accident in the Home
- Lady and the Tramp - When a tree falls to the ground in the zoo (felled by a beaver.)
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians
- The Jungle Book - When a bolt of lightning strikes a tree and sets it on fire.
- Robin Hood - When the tent full of hippos and Little John crashes through Trigger's pie stand, and again when they crash into a stone tower with elephants on the top.
- The Rescuers - When Orville crashes into Luke among making an emergency landing in Devil's Bayou.
- The Black Cauldron
- The Great Mouse Detective - Heard when Toby stomps on Basil by mistake, and again when the anvil falls on Ratigan's trap after Basil and Dawson are freed.
- The Secret of NIMH - After Jenner cut the ropes, the construction breaks apart and crushes Nicodemus to death.
- An American Tail: Fievel Goes West - When Tiger runs through a gate wall from the street dogs.
- Rock-A-Doodle - When a tree branch falls to Edmond's house.
- We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story - When Woog crashes into a hot dog stand in a grocery store
- Tom and Jerry: The Movie - When the wrecking ball smashes a door.
- Blows Its Top - When a giant globe falls apart.
- Percy's Predicament - When Percy crashes into a brakevan, destroying it and perching himself on top of the remains of a truck.
- A Close Shave for Duck - When Duck barrels down the line and smashes right into the front of the shop, completely destroying the wall.
- Thomas Comes to Breakfast - When Thomas crashes through the front window just as the family is sitting down to breakfast.
- Percy, James and the Fruitful Day - When Percy crashes into the buffers and gets covered in sticky fruit.
- Trucks - When he trucks mistake Peter Sam for Sir Handel and brake their coupling, smashing into him and cracking his funnel and denting his boiler.
- Thomas and the Special Letter - When Thomas crashes through some buffers, rolls down a hill and smashes through a wall.
- Fish - When Duck suddenly loses sight of the train and as he frantically runs after it he crashes into the last van, causing loads of fish to spill out and bringing the train to a halt.
- A Better View for Gordon - When Gordon approaches Kirk Ronan, he loses control and crashes through the wall.
- Bye George! - When Thomas derails and crashes into a barn.
- Rusty and the Boulder - When Boulder crashes into the shed, causing a fiery explosion.
- No Sleep for Cranky - When Cranky accidentally drops a load of pipes onto the rails, knocking over a shed.
- Twin Trouble - When Donald sees the cart, but they can't stop, and Donald hits the cart.
- Percy's Chocolate Crunch - When Percy slips on the oily rails and crashes through the wall right into the chocolate factory and out the other end, covered in sticky chocolate
- Gordon Takes a Tumble - After Gordon tumbles off the tracks, he ends up bursting through a shed and stops in front of a scarecrow.
- The Spotless Record - When the trucks bump forward and crash into Duck's train, spraying fruit everywhere.
- Thomas and the Tuba - When Thomas crashes into Percy and his trucks of bunting.
- Fish - When the trucks crash into Salty, sending fish everywhere.
- Thomas' New Trucks - When Thomas stops too soon, and his old trucks crash into him, flinging coal everywhere.
- James the Second Best - When Edward bumps behind James and is pushed forward into Edward's railway poster.
- Henry's Lucky Day - When Henry cannot stop in time and breaks the lucky trucks.
- Three Blind Mouseketeers - When the Captain Katt escapes from the market
- Pinocchio - When Lampwick throws a brick at a stained glass window.
- Donald's Crime - When Donald breaks open his nephews' piggy bank, and again, when Donald jumps through a window.
- Fun and Fancy Free - When the shadow breaks the window and swipes the Harp.
- Soup's On - When Donald kicks the house door down to the floor after was tricked into dying shortly before he turns into a devil duck on his own nephews just after one of them says "Look, Uncle Donald's Angel!"
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - When Toad and Cyril crash and destroy the garden house.
- Cinderella - Player twice, When the King throws his crown out a stained glass window. And the Duke and the King crash into the bed.
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians - Heard when Cruella De Vil slams the door shut off-screen with the glass window broken and just after she tells Roger and Anita that "[they] will be sorry" then she calls them "fools" then "idiots" before she slams the door. Also, the "window shatter" sound is heard again when Pongo and Perdita jump through a window before the battle is on against Horace and Jasper.
- The Sword in the Stone - When Merlin return to his holidays in the Bermuda.
- Robin Hood - When Prince John angrily smash the mirror on Sir Hiss, who tried to warn him that breaking mirror is seven years bad luck.
- Whistles and Sneezes - When the boys throw stones on Henry and his train, breaking the coaches' glass window.
- Thomas, Percy and the Squeak - After seeing a mouse in the carriage, Alicia Botti screams so loudly that all of the windows around Brendam break.
- Tom and Jerry: The Movie - When the wrecking ball smashes two windows.
- Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas - When Forte's loud music shatters a window.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - The window of The Leveler breaks when Hexxus about to rip out of the machine as a giant demonic skeleton creature made of oil that breathes fire.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - Twice, Sailor Moon's noisy wailing shatters a glass walls and when the Moonstone is shattered by Sailor Venus' Crescent Beam.
- Fantasia - During "The Sorcerer's Apprentice", when Mickey and then Yen Sid raise their arms to control the waters, creating big splashes.
- Dumbo - Several times in the Pink Elephants On Parade number, such as when two pink elephants' trunk touch, creating an electrical charge between, then when one elephant throws that charge at another.
- Bambi - When a big flaming tree falls toward Bambi and hits the water behind him as he jumps over a waterfall.
- Symphony Hour - Twice, when Donald bangs two cymbals together causing him to shake at the end of rehearsal, then when a cymbal falls down on Donald's head.
- Stop That Tank - When Adolf Hitler, having been killed, falls down and crashes into Hell.
- The Three Caballeros - When a guitar is playing behind Donald and Jose Carioca and, as they dance together, they collide and stumble backward. Also when the little gauchito shakes the flying donkey and then throws him on the ground. Also heard several times in the Baia sequence and during Donald's surreal reverie.
- Hockey Homicide - When one Goofy spectator laughs and repeatedly hits another on the head with his hand.
- So Dear to My Heart - Heard in the animated segment just before the fair scene, as the owl rolls a pumpkin up close to the animated Danny and to the camera with a crash.
- Trailer Horn - Twice in succession when Chip and Dale drop pine cones in Donald's head, as the two-note sound used as the "shave and a haircut" coda.
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - After Ichabod crosses the bridge to escape him, the Headless Horseman throws his flaming pumpkin head at him, the cymbal crash is heard when it hits Ichabod.
- Alice in Wonderland - When the daisy bang two of her yellow petals together like a cymbal at the end of the song "All in the Golden Afternoon". Also when the King of Hearts and the cards all gather around the Queen of Hearts, who shoves them all down as she yells, "Someone's head will roll for this!"
- No Smoking - When Goofy and a hobo both grab a cigarette between them, this sound is heard when the hobo punches Goofy in the face so he can get the cigarette for himself.
- How to Be a Detective - Goofy hits a weasel on the head with his nightstick, but somehow gets knocked out himself.
- Melody - When Bertie Birdbrain played the cymbal at the end.
- Sleeping Beauty - Played several times in the final battle.
- Noah's Ark - Noah's sons crash into a tree while carrying wood.
- Babes in Toyland - Heard several times when Tom cuts open the ribbons on the toy soldiers' boxes.
- Dad, Can I Borrow the Car? - Heard at the end of the opening song, then when the poorly-built model car is completed.
- The Apple Dumpling Gang - Heard when Donovan and Frank are fighting on the fire engine that's going down the river.
- The Great Mouse Detective - When Olivia Flaversham accidentally starts one of the toys, and when Basil got smashed by one of the toys that was playing the cymbal.
- Get A Horse! - When, at one point, Mickey manipulates the theater screen so that Pete's car falls down on him after he dazedly says, "I used to have a little cat once..."
- Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland - Heard when Nemo destroys the Nightmare King with the King of Slumberland's royal scepter.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - Heard when Sailor Mars reveals she tricked Crysta and Zak all along.
- We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story - Heard when Planet X-Shattering Kaboom above Mars.
- Victory Through Air Power
- Test Pilot Donald
- Teachers are People
- How to Be a Detective
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians - When Cruella left and got Jasper and Horace get covered by snow
- Enter the New Supreme Commander, Dai Atlas! - The arrival of Victory Saber, Galaxy Shuttle and the Rescue Patrol Team prior to the destruction of Feminia.
- An American Tail: Fievel Goes West - When a speeding train picks the mailbag with a cats up and leaves.
- Thomas the Jet Engine - The jet engine is rocketing Thomas along the track.
- The Worm Turns
- The Brave Engineer
- The Flying Kipper - When Henry comes flying down the siding at full speed and, unable to stop, crashes straight into the train causing a massive wreck which completely destroys the brakevan and causes Henry to derail.
- Dirty Objects - When James zips through the station and crashes into some tar wagons.
- Respect for Gordon - When Gordon crashes into a train of jam tankers ahead of him.
- Super DuckTales - Part 3: "Full Metal Duck": When Gizmoduck crashes into the GICU-2.
- Super Special Sonic Search & Smash Squad - As Grounder nears the wall, crashing into it and breaking up.
- The Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars - When the missile backfires and crashes.
- How to Play Baseball - Heard when A Red batter's bump rises on his head after being hit hard by a baseball thrown by a blue player.
- Peter Pan - Heard when Peter Pan pulls down Captain Hook's hat down to his waist between his wrists.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Whenever Doc stops and the others crash from behind.
- Dumbo - Before Casey Junior leaves in the beginning of the film.
- African Diary - When the jungle native crash into each other.
- Californy 'er Bust - After the Narrator says "Hold On There!"
- Fun and Fancy Free - During "Bongo", when the circus train slows to a stop and somehow causes Bongo's body to scrunch up like an accordion.
- The Story of Anyburg, U.S.A. - After the freeway disaster.
- Alice in Wonderland - When the Queen of Hearts and the cards crash into each other due to Sailor V at the end of the chase sequence.
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians - After Cruella De Vil, Jasper and Horace crashed into each other.
- The Sword in the Stone - When Sir Ector gets bumped by the dishes.
- Uncle Donald's Ants
- Tea for Two Hundred - When the chief ants halts his ants
- It's Tough to Be a Bird - After all of the crowded winged statues collapsed.
- Armstrong - When the train screeches to halt due to rockslide.
- Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland - After Usagi, Nemo and Morpheus crash into Professor Genius.
- All Dogs Go to Heaven - Itchy building a casino by dropping a cars one by one.
- The Little Engine That Could - Similar to Dumbo, at the moment, Casey Junior leaves the roundhouse.
- James and the Trouble with Trees - After Henry has an accident while shunting the trucks.
- Haunted Henry - When the trucks hit a landslide, plunging into a ravine.
- Harvey to the Rescue - When Percy's trucks get out of control and derail at Bulgy's Bridge, blocking the road.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - Whenever Sailor Moon stops and the Sailor Senshi crash from behind.
- The Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars - When Toaster and his friends crash land on Mars.
- Pluto's Judgement Day - After the cat doctor scares the cat with a squeaking toy dog.
- Reason and Emotion - When Junior pulls a cat's tail.
- Fun and Fancy Free - When Jiminy Cricket scares the cat with a bark.
- Bath Day - The alley cats were scared of Figaro.
- Cinderella - When Lucifer jumps to escape from Bruno.
- Puss Café
- Man's Best Friend
- Lambert the Sheepish Lion -
- Trick or Treat -
- Disneyland episode: "The Great Cat Family" - When the cat was destroying the rats.
- 101 Dalmatians - Played four times, when Jasper put his lips on Sergeant Tibbs instead of his drink, when Sergeant Tibbs got in front of Horace to have him land his face to a cake, when Sergeant Tibbs came out of under the bed and Sergeant Tibbs and the puppy got caught by Jasper.
- The Saga of Windwagon Smith - A cat when it sees Smith's ship/wagon first rolling into town.
- The Moon-Spinners - Played many times in the temple of Appollo while the cats attack Stratos
- That Darn Cat - After Zeke Kelso stepped on DC in the closet
- The Adventures of Bullwhip Griffin - a cat is screaming
- The Aristocats - When Thomas O'Malley was beginning to scare the Milkman, when Thomas O'Malley hang onto the Milkman's head, when Thomas O'Malley, Duchess, Marie, Berlioz and Toulouse escape from the Milkman, when Edgar puts a sack over Duchess and the kittens, and when Scat Cat and the alley cats attack Edgar.
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks - When Cosmic Creepers scrambles out of the way so the bed would park, and when Professor Emelius Brown stepped on Cosmic Creepers' tail.
- The Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue - When Maisie scratches Mack's hand for taking one of her kittens.
- The Secret of NIMH - When Dragon the Cat falls into the water.
- Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland - When Artemis sees the Nightmare King comes.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - When Luna spots a falling tree about to crush Zak, when Artemis was beginning to scare Zak's followers, when Tony catches Artemis, when Artemis flees from Tony and Ralph, when Artemis reacts that Sailor Mars is a Liar and a Trickster and when Luna and Artemis see Hexxus.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - When Luna and Artemis are chased by Slasher and Boof and when Mac puts a sack over Luna and Artemis.
Cat Screeching 2
- Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey - When Chance chased Sassy around the house during the wedding. Also when Kate accidentally stepped on Sassy's tail during the insults of feeding Chance.
- Toy Story - Rex is pointing a flashlight at the bushes, in order to search for Buzz from the window (Buzz fell into the bushes earlier after a stint Woody pulled backfired horribly), Rex spots something in the bushes and inquires if its Buzz. The response is a cat screeching. All the toys then groan and Rex says in a sharp whisper "Whiskers, will you get outta there?! You're interfering with a search-and-rescue!"
- The Incredible Journey - Tao growled at the mother bear while protecting Bodger.
- That Darn Cat - DC growled when Patty tries to take the duck away from him.
- The Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue - Maisie growled at Mack while protecting her kittens.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - Luna and Artemis both growled at first Mac and Boss and then Captain.
- Cinderella - After Lucifer scratches Bruno who then growls at him.
- The Great Mouse Detective - Felicia when she sees Toby charging towards her.
- Bonkers - When Bonkers runs right into a truck while riding on Ma Parker's towing hook from an episode called "Calling All Cars".
- Jungle Cubs - Every time Bagheera tries to roar in the episode, How the Panther Lost His Roar.
- Catteries Not Included - Spunky when the badly damaged Robot Dog chases him.
- The Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue - When Ratso pulls Maisie's tail.
- All Dogs Go to Heaven - When the ally cat was scared of Charlie.
- Rock-A-Doodle - Edmond sees himself as a cat in the broken mirror.
- Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland - When Luna sees the Nightmare King comes.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - Played twice, after Luna hits Humphrey with a coconut who then growls at her, and when Luna reacts that Sailor Mars is a Liar and a Trickster.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - When Luna got scared by Boof.
- Mickey's Garden - When Pluto come out from the giant acorn after a giant dung beetle chase after Mickey.
- Bone Trouble - When Pluto leaps at one reflection of his in one mirror, it gets very huge, causing Pluto to yelp like this and retreat.
- Lend a Paw - When Pluto barks for Mickey to save him from the well.
- Tiger Trouble - The tiger screams in pain when Goofy lights up the match in his foot.
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - When Ichabod Crane, riding on his horse, heading to the dark forest and encounters The Headless Horseman on Halloween night. Ichabod also screams the same way when, after he crosses the bridge, he sees the Headless Horseman throw his pumpkin at him.
- Cold War - When Goofy's wife puts a hot water bottle on his feet to keep him from getting chilled and then tells him to say, "Ah," causing Goofy to scream in this way.
- Soup's On - Louie the Mountain Lion screams in pain when devil Donald accidentally pitches him while chasing his own nephews.
- The Aristocats (1980 Re-release Trailer Only) - It's heard in place of Edgar's scream.
- Life with Tom - Tom screams like this in agony after trying to smash the book over Jerry but the mouse substitutes the cat's tail for himself.
- All Dogs Go to Heaven 2 - When Carface was horrified after he realizes that Gabriel's Horn fell to Earth and landed somewhere in San Francisco.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - Raja screams in pain when Sailor Moon bites him on the paw.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - Twice, Boof screams this way when Humphrey the Bear scares him and Slasher also screams the same way when Louie the Mountain Lion scares him.
- The Lone Chipmunks - Heard when Pete is storing all the stolen money in the chest.
- Shanghaied - Twice, both when Mickey jabs Pete in the rear with a swordfish.
- Trombone Trouble - When Donald zaps Pete with his new god-like powers.
- Sheep Dog - When Bent-Tail falls on a cactus.
- How to Catch a Cold - The Common Man screams like this in agony after trying to relax but his son shoots a popgun at him.
- Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland - When the evil clown was removed from existence after Sakura knows that he's not real.
- An American Tail: Fievel Goes West - When Cat R. Waul jumps straight through the ceiling after Fievel stabs him in the behind with a fork.
- We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story - When Woog accidentally crashes into a store robber.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - After Sailor Moon weakens Hexxus by releasing her heart.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - When Elliott belged fire on King Leonidas.
- Officer Duck - When Pete as Tiny Tom sees a bunch of balls and chains and cuffs in Donald's basket and asks what they are, Donald swallows this way before gurgling in baby talk, to which Pete says, "Baby toys, huh?"
- Bambi - Thumper as an adult does this as the female bunny starts flirting with him.
- Fun and Fancy Free
- Defense Against Invasion - When the disease germs start swallowing down the blood, one by one.
- How to Play Football - When one of the Goofy football players has a football in his mouth.
- The Legend of Coyote Rock - Blackie does this before she started to run from Bent-Tail.
- Make Mine Music - During "Casey at the Bat", the rival team's pitcher does this (and pulls on his shirt collar to let out some steam) when he sees Casey come up to bat.
- Squatter's Rights - When Pluto swallows up the burned up match.
- Donald's Double Trouble - When Donald swallowed up the piece of wood that he took a gigantic bite of from the beam and spitted out the nail.
- The Purloined Pup - When Butch swallows a piece of a bone he bit off.
- Melody Time - When Pecos Bill sees Slue Foot Sue for the first time and again when he Sees sue again in her wedding dress.
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - When Winkie puts his arm around Mole like a teddy bear; after Ichabod Crane realized he's on the Headless Horseman's horse, instead of his own.
- Cinderella - The Grand Duke swallows this way when the King holds the sword with the glass slipper on it in front of his face and orders him to find the owner of the slipper and bring in the one whose foot fits it.
- Puss Café - When the cats come back in through the brick wall to catch some fish.
- Camp Dog - Bent-Tail swallows like this while clinging for dear life to the rope in the air.
- Plutopia - After Pluto Eats A Roast Turkey and Swallows it This Way.
- Peter Pan - Tick-Tock the Crocodile jumps to take a piece of Captain Hook's coat. Hook also swallows this way when Peter Pan threatens him with the sword to say that he is a codfish.
- Cold War - When Goofy first tries to swallow the pill.
- The Simple Things - When Mickey is eating a sandwich.
- The Saga of Windwagon Smith - After Smith got his napkin on
- 101 Dalmatians - Before Colonel told Sergeant Tibbs to go into Hell Hall.
- Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree - When Kanga, Roo, Owl and Eeyore were eating together. (1965 Disneyland Records LP version only)
- Understanding Stresses and Strains - When the man nervously and literally swallows his pride when, misunderstanding that his boss was merely preoccupied at the moment, worries that neither fight nor flight will save him.
- Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day - When the big female Heffalump put the lid back on top of the honey pot with legs.
- Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too! - When the caterpillar is munching on a leaf, much to Rabbit's fright.
- The Great Mouse Detective - When the piano player has been grabbed by the neck by a tough bar patron.
- The Brave Little Toaster - When Kirby starts chewing on his cord at the sight of the waterfall and river.
- Master of the Djinni - Flintheart Glomgold does this after accidentally wished that he "had never found this blasted lamp" and before time reverses to when both Scrooge and Glomgold found Aladdin's Vault.
- The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea - Melody ties a pink ribbon up in a bow accidentally gagging Sebastian when she is getting prepared for the party
- The Fall of the Saiyans - Played twice after Majin Buu turns Pan and Mr. Satan into chocolate and puts them inside his body while flying away.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - When Zak's co-worker Tony devouring an entire slice of cake in one bite and again when Hexxus absorbs Sailor Moon's Heart.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - After Sailor Jupiter seduces Boss into looking at under her skirt.
- Mickey's Parrot - When Mickey sees a pair of shoes under him and thinks an escaped killer is right behind him.
- The Pointer - Mickey does it before he sees what he thought was Pluto is actually a bear.
- Officer Duck - When Pete addresses to Officer Donald that he is Tiny Tom.
- Mr. Duck Steps Out - After the popped corn flew into Donald's mouth.
- Bone Trouble - When Pluto realizes that Butch came over to his side of the fence.
- Donald's Vacation - When Donald thinks he has escaped from the bear, but finds that he's actually sitting on its back.
- Window Cleaners - When Donald sees that his tied-up position has left his behind vulnerable to being stung by the bee.
- Mr. Mouse Takes a Trip - Twice; when Pete hears Pluto's barking coming from somewhere in Mickey's vicinity, Mickey swallows this way before trying to bark like a dog to confuse Pete, and again when Mickey is disguised as a conductor to fool Pete.
- Timber - Donald does it after Pete puts the blade on the chopped piece of wood and bangs on it to make it look like another axe.
- Truant Officer Donald - Donald finds out that the school is closed for summer holidays and gulps nervously.
- El Gaucho Goofy - Goofy accidentally swallows the knife during cutting and eating.
- How to Ride a Horse - When Percy swallowed up some hay, when he swallowed up some carrots that Goofy offered to him.
- Canine Caddy - When Pluto realizes that the golf ball is still on his behind.
- Lend a Paw - When Pluto gets in trouble after Bianca rats him out for making a mess.
- Dumbo - Dumbo swallows the bucketful of water this way, not knowing that it has been spiked with alcohol. Also heard when Dumbo wakes up and realizing that he and Timothy are in a tree.
- Tiger Trouble - The tiger swallows the sole of Goofy's boot.
- Song of the South - During the Tar Baby scene, Brer Rabbit swallows this way when Brer Fox plans to hang him. He also swallows this way during the Laughing Place scene when, tied to a spit, Brer Fox holds him over an open fire before laughing.
- Cold War
- Donald's Dream Voice - When Donald swallows one of the voice pills to finish his sentence in a normal voice to sell hairbrushes and get a chance for Daisy to marry him.
- Mickey and the Seal - When Salty swallowed up two fishes after Mickey tosses them to him.
- The Simple Things - When the clam inside Pluto's mouth ate and swallowed up Mickey's sandwich.
- The Jungle Book - When Baloo gets his neck caught by a tree branch while pulling Shere Khan's tail.
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks - When the Hippopotamus accidentally swallows the ball.
- The Rescuers - Played twice after Evinrude drank Luke's liquor
- Loved and Chased! Luna's Worst Day Ever - A blushed Sailor Jupiter does this as her eyes were staring at under Sailor Mercury's skirt, which was in front of her face.
- Babes in Toyland - When Scratch swallows a pie.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - Sailor Moon swallows this way before she sacrificed her heart to save Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Venus from Hexxus.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - When Dopey gets very nervous when he walks upstairs to go into the bedroom to "chase some creature that has taken up residence in their house out of the house".
- Donald's Cousin Gus - When Gus Goose swallows up a barking hot dog.
- We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story - When Rex eats a hot dog.
- An American Tail - During "There Are No Cats in America", a cat swallows a maid mouse.
- The Land Before Time - When Spike eats a leaf.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - When Makoto eats a banana.
Kissing sound 1
Kissing sound 2
- The Spirit of '43 - When the Spend Thrift appears.
- Trombone Trouble - When Donald burns the top of his head with his new god powers.
- Donald's Crime - Right at the end of Donald and Daisy's kiss.
- Mickey and the Beanstalk - The cornfield "turns to dust".
- Puss Café - When one cat bonks another cat on the head.
- Out on a Limb - After Donald get electrocuted on the high voltage.
- Camp Dog - When a sack of flour is dropped on Bent-Tail's head.
- Fathers Are People - When Goofy blows on a cigar.
- No Smoking - When an airplane flyer uses his cigarette smoke to create skywriting.
- Trick or Treat - When the living jack-o-lantern disappears.
- Lady and the Tramp - When Jim Dear takes a picture of Lady and Tramp with their litter of puppies.
- How to Have an Accident in the Home - Played three times, after Donald got electrified in the bathtub, after Donald got electrified by the toaster, and after the "The End" message came in
- How to Have an Accident at Work - Before Donald got to the punch clock.
- Mary Poppins - At the moment Mary Poppins got her picture taken for winning the race.
- Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day - During the "Heffalumps and Woozles" sequence when Pooh disappears in a cloud of smoke.
- The Aristocats - Similar to Lady and the Tramp, at the moment the cats get their picture taken near the end of the film.
- Pete's Dragon - When Elliott belched fire after drinking.
- The Fox and the Hound - After Widow Tweed shot Amos's radiator with his gun.
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - The episode "All's Well That Ends Wishing Well" has this sound play any time a candle goes out on the giant birthday cake.
- Aladdin - Heard every-time the Genie disappears and reappears while saying "What do you need?"
- A Goofy Movie - At The Moment Goofy Gets His Picture Taken With The Possums.
- Bonkers - In the episode, When the Spirit Moves You
- Ghost Train - When Percy comes down the line and smashes the cart to pieces and the lyme completely covers Percy.
- Thomas and the Rumours - After Gordon crashes into a closed tunnel while watching Harold.
- Too Hot for Thomas - Thomas tries to leave the chocolate factory before the shunter can take off the truck's brakes, but only breaks a coupling and spills cocoa everywhere.
- Send In The Clones - When Magica transforms herself into a nanny.
- DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp - Heard when the respective people and locations disappear from sight.
Falling in a distance
- Victory Through Air Power - Any time a bomb is heard in falling from an airplane.
- The Three Caballeros - When Donald falls right into the Mexican girls at the beach.
- Fun and Fancy Free - After the beanstalk got cut down while Willie the Giant was still on
- Melody Time - Played multiple times, starting after Widowmaker had Slue-Foot Sue go bouncing to get enough speed to get to the moon.
- Trailer Horn - After Donald in his car slingshots from a tree and crashes right onto a giant rock.
- Puss Café - When the cats slingshot Pluto out of the hammock.
- For Whom the Bulls Toil - When Goofy is about to slam into the bull by his suspenders.
- The Sword in the Stone - When Merlin changes into a walrus while falling onto Madam Mim's chicken form.
- The AristoCats - When Edgar, having escaped from Napoleon and Lafayette for the first time, crashes through the windmill.
- Robin Hood - When Robin's arrow flies to the target from high up in the air.
- The Rescuers - Accompanies Orville's takeoff as he dives through the air.
- Get a Horse! - When Mickey is flying Horace like a biplane before they bounce off the screen and crash though the floor.
- The Treasure of the Golden Suns: Part 3: Three Ducks of the Condor - Twice, when Launchpad's plane about to crash-land and when the Golden Condor makes a crash landing in the Andes.
- Dinosaur Ducks - Before the cargo copter crash-lands.
- Catch as Cash Can: A Drain on the Economy - When Scrooge ducks the speeding bullet which causes the cannon to explode.
- Time is Money: Part 3: Bubba Trubba - When the Millennium Shortcut is falling down before it crash-lands on Gyro's house.
- Super DuckTales - Part 3: "Full Metal Duck": When Gizmoduck is about to crash into the GICU-2. Part 5: "Money to Burn": In the full-version, after the Money Bin falling into Earth's atmosphere and is about to land to its rightful place in Duckburg.
- DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp - When Scrooge make his second wish while falling: "I wish me, and my family, and my bin were back in Duckburg, right now!", and when Merlock falls to his apparent death from thousands of feet in the sky.
- Stars in Their Eyes - When Mario and Co's rocketship is flying straight towards Mouser, and lands right on top of him.
- Close Encounter of the Sonic Kind - After Prince Charnock and his advisor Splorg's spaceship gets caught in the suction beam and is dragged to the ground where it is wrecked.
- Blank-Headed Eagle - When the rocket crashes into Grounder.
- Out of This World - Played twice, in Dorothy Ann's nightmare, when an asteroid crashes into Walkerville Elementary, and after the class send the asteroid on a collision course with the Sun.
- Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland - Twice, when the tugboat falling towards Nightmare Land and when the malevolent train plunges off a dead end trestle before explodes on impact is the same scene as Back to the Future Part III.
- Anastasia - When a runaway train falls off a broken bridge.
- Tom and Jerry: The Movie - When the wrecking ball is about to hit Tom as he rescues Jerry from his mousehole.
- Duncan Gets Spooked - When the engine lost control and falls into a ravine.
- A Bad Day for Harold the Helicopter - When Harold falls down into a haystack.
- Tale of the Brave - When the dinosaur skull begins to fall towards Percy.
- Donald's Crime - Donald falls onto the floor when he tells his nephews to go to bed.
- Goofy Gymnastics - When Goofy's barbell falls on his fingers.
- Peter Pan - Played four times, when Captain Hook hits his head on the top of the cave while Mr. Smee is rowing him out.
- Ben and Me - When Ben hits a lamp post.
- How to Sleep - When the professor hits Goofy on the head with a mallet to get him to sleep.
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians - When Horace swings his table leg backwards and hits Jasper on the head.
- The Sword in the Stone - When Sir Ector swings his sword backwards and hits Kay on the head, and again when Madam Mim hits her head on a rock during the duel.
- The Jungle Book - When Baloo crashes into a tree as the monkeys pull Mowgli up into the branches.
- It's Tough to Be a Bird - When the bird gets crushed by a rock during his song, and when the bird lands after begging knocked off a statue
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks - Played Twice, when the ball hits King Leonidas, & when the Ostrich accidentally hits the ball to the Hyena's head
- Robin Hood - Played twice when a rhino guard hits his head on a rock at the end of the chase sequence, and again when the castle gate falls just as Robin was about to escape.
- The New Forces Arrive! - When Artemis hits Moon with a hammer.
- Cranky Bugs - Twice, when a tramp steamer crashes into the quayside, knocking down the shed, causing Cranky to land on his side and when Percy, offended, puffs away, not realizing he is still attached to Cranky and pulls him down again.
- Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas
- Oliver & Company - When Einstein bumps his head into the Foxworths' Limousine.
- We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story - When the dinosaurs help by keeping the crane from being pulled into the water under Rex's heavy weight.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - Played multiple times, Batty crashes into a trees.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - Similar to FernGully: The Last Rainforest, Batty Koda crashes into trees and window. When Boss swings his bat backwards and hits Mac on the head.
- Window Cleaners - When a stop sign tied with a rope hits the metal railings.
- Goofy Gymnastics - Heard when Goofy's barbell falls apart, and again when Goofy is crashing down the apartment building.
- How to Have an Accident at Work
- The Sword in the Stone
- Catteries Not Included
- An American Tail - After "There Are No Cats in America", a porthole slams shut.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - When Batty was hit by the headlight while flying.
- Edward's Brass Band - When Edward is knocked over by a ship's boiler at Brendam.
- Donald's Tire Trouble - When, at one point, Donald tries to unfold the stick for his jack, one end springs back up and hits Donald on the side of the head.
- Lend a Paw
- Tennis Racquet - When the tennis racquet slowly lands on his head, during the slow motion shot.
- Lion Around - When Louie hits Donald's head while trying to find him in a row of duck decoys.
- Camp Dog
- Peter Pan - When Smee accidentally hits Captain Hook with a hammer, and again when a cannon hits Hook on the head.
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians - When Horace sits in the fireplace and hits himself on the head jumping up, and again when the Captain kicks Horace and Jasper in the barn.
- Catteries Not Included
- Dinosaur Ducks - When a pterodactyl hits a cargo helicopter on the back, throwing the boys off the crate.
- Catch as Cash Can: Working for Scales
- Rock-A-Doodle - When the Grand Duke throws an axe at Hunch after saying "Them or you!", and again when Patou accidentally hits Chanticleer with a flying pan.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - When Usagi's shovel hits a Treasure Chest containing the Mirror of Incanta.
- The Most Wanted List - Pan gets hit by a soda can thrown at her by one of the soldiers who was drinking it.
- It's Only Snow - When Thomas' snowplough gets hit by a rock on the track.
- Thomas and the Magic Railroad - When Diesel 10's claw whacks him on the nose.
- Pluto's Playmate - Salty the Seal barks at Pluto this way at first.
- Victory Through Air Power - When Pierre throws a brick at Fritz.
- How to Play Football - When one Goofy player kicks the football in the air so that it spirals as it does.
- Goofy Gymnastics - When Goofy attempts to flex his muscles.
- The Jungle Book - When the monkeys are throwing fruit on Baloo.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - When Batty bumps into Makoto/Lita's breasts.
- The Tortoise and the Hare - Every time Max Hare hits the tennis ball.
- How to Play Football - When a football is kicked into a player's mouth.
- Make Mine Music - Heard in the "Peter and the Wolf" segment when Peter's pop gun bops the wolf on the nose.
- Puss Café - When one cat pushes another cat through the brick wall when Pluto is chasing them.
- Cold War - After Goofy accidentally sneezes out his cold pill and it ricochets around the bathroom, this sound is heard when the pill hits Goofy on the head before it falls down the drain.
- The Simple Things - The starfish does an eye take while on Pluto's snout as he's about to run into a rock.
- How to Dance - When a purse hits a depressed Goofy on the head, after the narrator says, "Are you left holding the bag?"
- Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day - When Pooh and Piglet are blown into Owl's house and hit the wall.
- The Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue - When Scrooge bonks on Launchpad's head with the cane to ask to fly away on the Millennium Shortcut.
- Tarzan - During the song "Trashin' the Camp" when a phonograph horn lands in Tantor's trunk.
- The Jungle Book - When a monkey hits Baloo with a pumpkin.
- Robin Hood - When the pies that Trigger was holding went right into Little John's Face.
- Woolly Bear - When a crate of treacle hanging over Percy drops and splatters all over him
- The Trouble with Mud - When Gordon lets off steam and mud flies all over James.
- James and the Queen of Sodor - When Percy accidentally sprayed Gordon with mud.
- Gets Ants in Its Pants - After the class use the magnifying glass to block the mudslide from the entrance.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - When Usagi spits the juice all way down from a tree after putting her finger down her throat and throwing up.
- Der Fuehrer's Face - When Donald begins to go insane from the workload.
- Pluto's Blue Note - Heard when, after Pluto accidentally turns on the record player, he sets his tail on the record and its music runs up his tail, up his back and neck, and out his mouth.
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - When Mr. Toad becomes obsessed with motor cars.
- Tommorow We Diet! - Goofy as George Geef starts to go crazy from seeing food everywhere.
- Alice in Wonderland - When Alice eats a cookie marked "Eat Me" inside the White Rabbit's house and starts growing huge.
- Lambert the Sheepish Lion - When Lambert finally remembers he was 'a raging lion' while Mrs. Sheep was about to get eaten by the wolf.
- Trick or Treat - Played three times, after Witch Hazel sprays her potion for the first time on Donald's feet, when Witch Hazel gave the feet their first order and after Witch Hazel sprays her potion on Donald's feet the second time and after given their orders and before Donald tries to break the door down.
- Peter Pan - After Mr. Smee hits Captain Hook on the head with a hammer.
- The Jungle Book - Kaa hypnotizes Bagheera.
- Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure - After Tramp Closes The Cage On Reggie.
- Master of the Djinni - Due to Glomgold's accidental wish, the timeline reverses.
- A Lad in a Lamp - After Chip n' Dale wished none will happen again, the timeline reverses.
- The Secret of NIMH - Heard after twenty rats and eleven mice were given injections.
- Rock-A-Doodle - When the Duke grows bigger during his transformation.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - Twice after Crysta gives Batty the "Gift of fairy sight", and again when Crysta fails several attempts to fix Zak's size, turning him into various sizes and strange creatures during each attempt.
Tiny Bugle Charge
- Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree - By a little bee to call the other bees to chase Winnie the Pooh and Christopher Robin
- The Rescuers - After Evinrude drank Luke's liquor
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers - By Zipper
Machine getting out of control
- Alice in Wonderland - After the Mad Hatter messed up the White Rabbit's watch
- How to Have an Accident at Work - After Donald throws a wrench into a machine
- Babes in Toyland - After the Toymaker sets the toymaking machine on superspeed
- The Great Mouse Detective - Played twice, after Hiram Flaversham throw a fit after Ratigan say "You Know What Happens If You Fail." on the controls of the clockwork robot, and before it squirted oil on Ratigan, and before the robot said "Commonly known as a..."
- Armstrong - After the water hits Armstrong, causing the robot to malfunction and fall apart.
- Robot Robbers - After Scrooge, Gyro and Glomgold pulled the switches, the overload of power causes the robots to blow their fuses.
- Micro Ducks from Outer Space - When Scrooge misuses an alien size-shifting device, and accidentally ends up shrinking himself, the boys, and Webby, to the size of ants.
- Super DuckTales: Part 5: "Money to Burn" - While Fenton Crackshell defeats the Master Electronic Leader in their counting contest by asking how many bolts are in a jar.
- The Brave Little Toaster - Played three times, before Air Conditioner explodes after he loses his temper in an argument with the appliances, when Kirby malfunctions after he saw the waterfall and after Toaster sacrificed himself by throwing himself into the gears of the Crusher, stopping the machine.
- The Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue - Played twice, after the Lab Computer crashes, thanks to a bunch of terrible computer viruses infecting Wittgenstein, an old TLW-728 supercomputer and before Wittgenstein meets his fate.
- Babes in Toyland - After Mario and Luigi set Robotnik's robot making machine on superspeed
- Treasure Planet - When B.E.N. malfunctions due to his memory chip being removed.
- Inspector Gadget 2 - While the mixer mixing the Lemon Pudding gone out of control and while Inspector Gadget cleans a toilet at the Police Station
- "Too Hot to Handle" - After Mario and Luigi sabotaged the Lava Machine by clogging it
- Holiday Special - After Goofy messed up the Bus' No-recycling Truck's laser.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - Both Professor Norton Nimnul's robots explode from Sailor Moon's Supersonic Waves.
- High-Tech House of Horrors - Shari the computer shorts out after not getting attention.
- Lonesome Ghosts - After Goofy strangles himself.
- Tiger Trouble - As the tiger chases Goofy around a rock, they both stop to catch their breath.
- Canine Patrol - After Pluto gets tired searching under all of the rocks for the turtle.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - After Zak searches for Princess Serenity, the Spirit of Earth Day Present and before meets Prince Endymion, the Spirit of Earth Day Future.
- Bone Trouble - At the beginning.
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - Near the end of the "Sleepy Hollow" segment.
- The Brave Engineer - At the beginning.
- Father's Lion - At the beginning.
- Lady and the Tramp - When we first see Lady full-grown on Jim Dear and Darling's bed.
- I'm No Fool...Having Fun - ???
- 101 Dalmatians - After we fade from Pongo, Perdita, and the puppies walking on the ice and before Cruella driving her car and stopping to know if Jasper and Horace still found the puppies.
- Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland - After Little Nemo's nightmare ends during the beginning.
- The Secret of NIMH - After the opening credits.
- Rock-A-Doodle - Following the defeat of The Grand Duke of Owls.
- Thumbelina - At the start of "Thumbelina"
Rooster Crow 2
- Lady and the Tramp - When morning comes as Lady and Tramp have slept together on the hill overlooking the town (after "Bella Notte").
- The Little Engine That Could - When morning comes at the roundhouse.
- A Troll in Central Park - At a Manhattan apartment where two children named Gus and Rosie live.
Rooster Crow 3
- The Incredible Journey - Before Bodger, Luath and Tao left the farm to continue the journey home.
- The Sword in the Stone - Before Sir Ector yells "CHARGE!!!" to Kay on his horse.
- The Aristocats - Before Thomas O'Malley's first appearance.
- The Small One - When we first see Small One still sleeping at the beginning.
- The Fox and the Hound - Before Tod calls out to Copper to come and still play with him during "Best of Friends".
- Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland - After Nemo returns home and once more awakens peacefully in his room.
- All Dogs Go to Heaven - After Charlie's nightmare ends.
- An American Tail: Fievel Goes West - During "Rawhide", morning comes at Green River.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - After Zak awakes on Earth Day morning.
- The Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars - At the end of "Home Again".
Rooster Crow 4
- Beauty and the Beast - After the main title disappears/before Belle's first appearance
- The Return of Jafar - When Aladdin gets prepared to get executed.
Rooster Crow 5
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - ??? (especially in "The Good, the Bad, and the Tigger")
Rooster Crow 6
- DuckTales - ???
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - ???
- Mulan - ???
- Planes - ???
- Farmyard Symphony - A horse whinnies melodiously as part of the farm animals' song.
- Merbabies - A donkey-looking seahorse is heard whinnying like this.
- The Autograph Hound - The Lone Ranger's horse whinnies this way in delight when it hears about Donald being on the studio premises.
- How to Ride a Horse - Goofy's horse laughs this way.
- Mickey's Birthday Party - Heard (probably by Horace) when Goofy slaps Mickey on his behind.
- Symphony Hour - Horace laughing at Donald looking like a Chinese stereotype.
- Straight Shooters - Donald's reaction to seeing his nephews disguised in drag.
- Melody Time - During Pecos Bill, Widowmaker whinnies like this in anger when he does not want to let Slue-Foot Sue ride him.
- Anastasia - When Sailor Mars uses Fire Soul Bird at Black Pegasus.
Horse whinny 2
- Zorro - Zorro's horse does this during the title song.
- Sleeping Beauty - Samson does it when Maleficent blasts a gap on the floor before jumping to the other edge. The second time he does it, he stops before a forest of thorns, and for the third time, stopping before Maleficent before she turns into a dragon.
- The Sword in the Stone - After Sir Ector yells "CHARGE!!!"
- Pete's Dragon - ???
- Anastasia - When Sailor Jupiter uses Supreme Thunder Dragon at Black Pegasus.
Horse whinny 3
- Sleeping Beauty - When Samson almost falls off a cliff through the thorns forest that Prince Phillip is still cutting off. Also, after Maleficent the Dragon blasts fire at Prince Phillip the first three times.
- The Aristocats - Frou-Frou does it every time.
- The Small One- The horse does it with the Three Merchants' word from "Clink, clink, clank, clank" called "We-e-e-e-e work a little harder if we must." after it's bought by the Baker.
- Anastasia - When Sailor Venus uses Crescent Beam Shower at Black Pegasus.
Horse whinny 4
- Little Hiawatha - After Hiawatha fell off of his boat
- Orphan's Benefit - Played many times, like when Donald Duck was made a fool
- Dumbo - When the children first saw Dumbo
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - After Makoto/Lita punches Batty
- The Sword in the Stone - After the Wolf climbed up the hill to get Arthur
- Pete's Dragon - After Elliott belged fire after drinking the drink Hoagy offered him
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - After Elliott belged fire after drinking the drink Roger Rabbit offered him
Pluto growls (Wagrowlruff)
- Mickey's Elephant - Pluto flips himself on the ground after Bobo the elephant use truck to life Pluto's tail.
- Cat Nap Pluto - Pluto chase Figaro around a circle after Figaro wake Pluto by grabbing the tail.
- Mickey's Delayed Date - Pluto runs out from the closet with Mickey's fancy suit and the hat and and trip to under the bed.
- Cinderella - Bruno made to Cinderella's tower room, to chase his foe Lucifer and the cat toward out the window and Bruno watched Lucfer fall down of the tower.
- R'Coon Dawg - Pluto sniff the tracks of the raccoon but chase a mirage raccoon after hit on the head by the rock.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - While the evil queen was falling to her death
- Trick or Treat - After Witch Hazel was scared by a pumpkin
- Sleeping Beauty - After Prince Phillip stabbed Maleficent with the Sword of Truth
- The Little Mermaid - When Ursula is impaled by bow of a ship by Eric, struck by lightning, and then sank with it.
- The Last Unicorn - When Celaeno kills Mommy Fortuna.
Donkey Bray 1
- The Cactus Kid - Pete's burro brays this way.
- Ye Olden Days - Mickey's donkey does this after they chase Goofy out the window.
- Mickey's Polo Team - Donald's donkey brays this way when it sits on his head when refusing to move.
- Merbabies - A donkey-looking seahorse brays this way several times (and then neighs like a horse).
- Pinocchio - Pinocchio does this when he laughs inside Monstro.
Donkey Bray 2
- Savage Sam - Jumper the mule brayed at Arliss when he was in the cornfield.
- Gus - Gus brayed a lot at Spinner and Crancase.
- The Small One - Small One and the donkeys
- Contrary Condor - Used everytime Condor and her baby squawk.
- Goliath II - While the bird saves her eggs from falling
- The Sword in the Stone - After Arthur went inside the tree from the cranky bird
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - After Batty crashes into a tree with the cranky bird
- Contrary Condor - The Mother Condor thinking one of her babies has drowned.
- Peter Pan - When the seagull's tail feathers were accidentally shaved off by Smee.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - After Sailor Moon sets the mousetrap on the falcon, and again when Sailor Mars scares the raven while revealing she tricked Crysta and Zak.
- Lady and the Tramp - Tramp fought off the Stray Dogs to save Lady, later he fought the rat and killed it to save the baby.
- Old Yeller - Yeller growls viciously at Travis when he got rabies from the wolf.
- Nikki, Wild Dog of the North - Nikki fought a wolverine for the rabbit he hunted.
- The Legend of Lobo - The badger and El Feroz fought over its den.
- The Incredible Journey - The lynx went after Tao and tries to kill him.
- All Dogs Go to Heaven - Charlie fought off Carface's Minions.
- Old Yeller - Yeller fought the wild boars off to save Travis, later Yeller fought the wolf to save Katie and Lisbeth.
- Swiss Family Robinson - Duke and Turk fought the tiger off to save Francis.
- 101 Dalmatians - Pongo and Perdita fought Jasper and Horace to save their puppies.
- Nikki, Wild Dog of the North - Nikki fought a wolf off.
- The Legend of Lobo - El Feroz fought a badger for its den.
- Savage Sam - Sam fought one of the Apache to save Arliss.
- The Sword in the Stone - Tiger and Talbot fought over a bone tossed over to them by Sir Kay.
- The Shaggy D.A. - Brutus attacked Wilby in the doghouse.
- Deacon the High Noon Dog - Deacon and the wolf fought at noon.
- The Fox and the Hound - Copper tries to attack Tod and Vixey in their burrow, a little later, Copper protects Amos Slade from the bear.
- All Dogs Go to Heaven - Carface attacks Charlie.
- Deacon the High Noon Dog - The wolf cornered Deacon and Bridgette on a cliff.
- The Boy Who Talked to Badgers - Lobo had his eyes on the family's rooster.
- The Fox and the Hound - When Tod and Copper came to face-to-face with each other.
- The Great Mouse Detective - Toby does it every time he growls.
- The Little Mermaid - When Max snarls at the statue of Eric.
- Rock-A-Doodle - Patou snarled at the Grand Duke of Owls.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - Boof snarled at Luna.
- The Hound That Thought He Was a Raccoon - Rounder chased after Old Grouch.
- The Legend of Lobo - The tracking hounds went barking to alert the hunter.
- The Incredible Journey - A Bloodhound barked on a passing truck when they hid under the bridge.
- Rascal - A hound dog was heard when all the dogs chased after Rascal.
- Run, Cougar, Run - The hounds
- The Fox and the Hound - When Copper chases Tod.
- Davy Crockett: King of the Wild Frontier - Davy fought a bear behind the bushes.
- Old Yeller - Yeller fought the mother bear to save Arliss.
- Nikki, Wild Dog of the North -
- The Incredible Journey - The mother bear attacked Bodger.
- King of the Grizzlies -
- The Fox and the Hound - The bear fought Copper and Tod.
- Old Yeller - Two raccoons were fighting over a corn cob that cause to wake Travis and Yeller.
- The Hound That Thought He Was a Raccoon - Old Grouch growled at Rounder.
- Rascal - Rascal bit Sterling on his hand.
Angry Dog Barking
- Old Yeller - Old Yeller fought the mother bear to save Arliss.
- The Shaggy Dog - Wilby attacks Buzz for trying to take credit for saving Francesca.
- Nikki, Wild Dog of the North - Nikki barked at Makous to save his friend, Neewa.
- Big Red - Red fought a mountain lion to save his owner.
- Savage Sam - Sam and Arliss fought a bobcat in a cave.
- The Incredible Journey - Luath went barking at the mother bear to save Bodger and Tao.
- Mary Poppins - A german shepherd stood on a wooden box that frighten Jane and Michael Banks.
- The Ugly Dachshund - Brutus went barking at Eddie to save Chloe from his garbage truck.
- Rascal - Wowser got in a fight with a mother raccoon that was protecting her babies.
- Lady and the Tramp - Tramp, tricked by No-Tail No-Goodnik, attacks Lady.
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks - King Leonidas' team, the Dirty Yellow are ready to play football against the True Blue.
- The Shaggy D.A. - Brutus chased after Wilby.
- The Boy Who Talked to Badgers - Lobo went chasing after the family's rooster.
- Race for Survival - Smokey faced Mzee Simba in a cave.
- The Black Cauldron - When Taran sneak past the sleeping guard, the guard dog tries to attack Taran.
- The Great Mouse Detective - Toby chased after Felicia.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - Slasher chased after Artemis.
Dog Growl 1
- Old Yeller - Old Yeller growled to keep Rose in order.
- The Hound That Thought He Was a Raccoon - Rounder circled around, growling and barking at Old Grouch.
- The Incredible Journey - Bodger growled at James when he tries to remove the quills from Luath's muzzle.
- The Ugly Dachshund - Brutus growled at Sgt. Carmody when mistaking him for a burglar.
- The Black Cauldron - The dog growled at Fflewddur Fflem.
- The Great Mouse Detective - Toby growled at Dawson.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - Slasher growled at Artemis.
Dog Growl 2
- The Incredible Journey - Bodger growled happily to see Tao again.
Dog Whimper 1
- Lady and the Tramp - Trusty was ran over by the dogcatcher's wagon.
- Old Yeller - Yeller was cut open by the wild boars when Travis went go get help.
- The Incredible Journey - Luath whimpered when James removed the quills from his muzzle.
- The Fox and the Hound - Copper was hurt when the bear swatted him.
- Rock-A-Doodle - Patou was tied by the Grand Duke of Owls.
Dog Whimper 2
Dog Whimper 3
- The Incredible Journey - Bodger was happy to be with Peter again.
- Frankenweenie - Victor heard Sparky whimper inside the flagship windmill.
- The Incredible Journey - Luath yelped in pain when he got quills from a porcupine.
- The Boy Who Talked to Badgers - Burton slapped Lobo with his hat.
- Lady and the Tramp - Heard when Trusty howls among chasing the dog catcher's wagon.
- The Great Mouse Detective - Heard when Toby howls among picking up Fidget's scent and arriving at the toy store.
- Rock-A-Doodle - Heard when Patou howls among rescuing Edmond from the Grand Duke of Owls.
Dog Bark 1
- Lady and the Tramp - The Stray Dogs chased after Lady.
- Donald's Award - Butch chased after Donald, after he tried to distract Pluto with a cat puppet.
- Old Yeller - Old Yeller herd and corners the wild pigs while Travis climbed on a tree branch to rope one.
- The Incredible Journey - Luath
- Savage Sam - Sam went chasing a bobcat.
Dog Bark 2
Dog Bark 3
- Nikki, Wild Dog of the North - Nikki was happy to be reunited with his master.
- 101 Dalmatians - Pongo's main bark
- The Great Mouse Detective - Toby barked when Basil called him after leaving Ratigan's hideout.
- All Dogs Go to Heaven - Charlie barked as he follows Carface, who has captured Anne Marie.
- Gordon and the Gremlin - Gremlin barked as he runs into Thomas' cab.
Dog Bark 4
- Nikki, Wild Dog of the North - Nikki barked happily in the snow with Neewa.
- The Biscuit Eater - Moreover went to play with Shep.
Dog Bark 5
Dog Bark 6
- Boomerang, Dog of Many Talents - Boomerang
- Rascal - Wowser
- The Biscuit Eater - Shep came over to play with Moreover.
- Race for Survival - Smokey
- The Fox and the Hound - Tod and Widow Tweed heard Chief barking outside.
Dog Bark 7
- Deacon the High Noon Dog - Deacon
- Go West, Young Dog - Dorsey
- Three on the Run - Corky went chasing a raccoon.
Dog Bark 8
- Lady and the Tramp -
- Old Yeller -
- 101 Dalmatians -
- Miracle is Life - Baby Bear the Yorkie was whimpering and howling the longest after Bob Anderson coughed.
- Old Yeller - Young Yeller stole the family's dinner after learning that trick from his father.
- 101 Dalmatians - The Dalmatian Puppies barked a lot.
- Pluto's Quin-puplets - When the puppies try to attack the air hose.
- Father's Day Off - When the dog is biting and tearing a pillow to shreds.
- Lady and the Tramp - When Scamp chews on the baby's pajamas.
- Anastasia - When Pooka chews on Chibiusa's back bow.
- Victory Through Air Power
- Donald's Crime - Donald ran away after mistaken the light bulbs shattering for a shotgun.
- Lady and the Tramp - Lady and Tramp ran away when the farmer fired his gun at them.
- Babes in Toyland - The Toy Soldiers firing their guns at Barnaby.
- Catch as Cash Can: A Drain on the Economy - When the large cannon fires
- An American Tail: Fievel Goes West - When Cat R. Waul shoots Tiger's hat.
- Davy Crockett: King of the Wild Frontier - Davy fired his gun, Old Betsy.
- Old Yeller - Travis had to shoot Old Yeller to put him out of his misery after being bitten by a rabid wolf.
- The Incredible Journey - A man fired his gun at Bodger for raiding in the garbage can.
- A Tiger Walks - Josef Pietz fired the gun at Raja but missed.
- The Rescuers - Madame Medusa fired her gun at Bernard and Miss Bianca.
- The Fox and the Hound - The gunshot is heard multiple times.
- Big Red - René Dumont fired his rifle at the cougar to save Haggin.
- Savage Sam - The boys' Uncle Beck fired his rifle at the Indian leader.
- Deacon the High Noon Dog - Abner fired his rifle at the wolf to save Deacon and Bridget.
- Dumbo - While the kids were entering the tent to see Dumbo and his mother
- Donald's Double Trouble - While Daisy and Donald's double were having fun in the carnival before getting their pictures taken
- Straight Shooters - At the very beginning of the short, just before cutting to Donald.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - While the Sailor Senshi arrive at a town amusement park.
- Song of the South - When Brer Rabbit saw Brer Fox coming to get him.
- Mickey and the Seal - Pluto gasps this way when he and Mickey see all the seals in the bathroom.
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - Played twice, after Mole folded the Deed to Toad Hall into a paper airplane and after Ichabod got caught in a spider web.
- Cinderella - The Grand Duke gasps like this when, in trying to attack him with the sword, the King splits his cigar right down the middle.
- Food for Feudin' - After Pluto saw Dale rolling down on an acorn.
- Get Rich Quick - Goofy gasps this way during the poker game after the narrator says, "One must keep his eyes peeled even in a friendly game."
- No Smoking - Goofy gasps like this when a cigar falls into a drainage grate.
- Pluto's Christmas Tree - Played twice, when Pluto saw Dale on his nose, and when Dale threw a bauble towards the floor (but speed up).
- The Aristocats - When Roquefort got scared by one of Scat Cat's gang of alley cats.
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks - When the Kangaroo's tail gets bitten with the Crocodile teeth
- The Brave Little Toaster - Kirby does this when Toaster and friends falling into a river.
- Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland - When Flip sees the girls transform into the Sailor Senshi.
- An American Tail: Fievel Goes West - When Tiger realizes he is tricked by a mirage into thinking the owl is perched on a cactus as Miss Kitty.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - Played five times, when Pips sees Minako transformed into Sailor Venus, when the Kangaroo's tail gets bitten with the Crocodile teeth, when Prince Endymion, the Spirit of Earth Day Future shows Zak a defeated Usagi's real identity as Sailor Moon, when Zak sees Usagi transformed into Sailor Moon and when Sailor Mars reveals she tricked Crysta and Zak (but speed up).
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - Played twice, when Artemis got scared by Slasher, and when Budgie's grandfather sees Makoto transforming into Sailor Jupiter.
- Anastasia - When Dimitri sees the girls all reveal their secret identities by transforming into the Sailor Scouts.
- The Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue - Wittgenstein does this during Chomp and Munch.
- The Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars - Supreme Commander does this after Robbie touched him.
- Mickey and the Seal - Mickey gasps this way when he and Pluto see all the seals in the bathroom.
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - The women all gasp like this in unison during Ichabod's singing lesson before falling over in a faint.
- Pluto's Heart Throb - Dinah gasps like this when she sees Pluto all beaten up thanks to Butch.
- Camp Dog - Pluto gasps like this when he realizes that the coyotes are not in the bed in the tent.
- R'Coon Dawg - When the raccoon seen Pluto and gasps this way.
- The Hunting Instinct - Ludwig Von Drake gasps like this when he takes in a deep breath to blow into a horn.
- The Fox and the Hound - Squeak gasps like this when Widow Tweed is about to pour water into a potted plant where Squeak is hiding.
- An American Tail - The Bullying Orphans all gasp like this in unison after Fievel told them to not do it again before they start crying.
- The Brave Little Toaster - Blanky gasps this way while sliding down the rail when he about to fall onto Radio and Lampy while fighting.
- Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland - Professor Genius gasps like this when he sees the girls transform into the Sailor Senshi.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - Played three times, The Elder gasps like this when he sees the girls all reveal their secret identities by transforming into the Sailor Scouts, Zak gasps like this when the spirit of Queen Serenity appears and Crysta gasps like this when Sailor Mars reveals she tricked her and Zak.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - Budgie gasps like this when she sees Minako transforming into Sailor Venus.
- Anastasia - Anastasia gasps like this when she sees Usagi transformed into Sailor Moon.
- The Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars - Toaster's reaction to Mars
- Robin Hood - Sir Hiss gasps this way among seeing that Robin Hood in drag has swiped a ring from Prince John's finger.
- The Rescuers - Heard three times in the film; first when Bernard sees Orville heading towards the runaway before he says "Pull up, pull up!", again when Orville sees Madame Medusa on her swampmobile heading towards him before saying "Great balls of fire!" and at the end of the film when Orville sees he's being pushed backwards by the wind.
- The Great Mouse Detective - Heard amongst several gasps in the Rat Trap saloon after Basil of Baker Street says Ratigan's name.
- The Brave Little Toaster - Air Conditioner gasps like this when he recognized the Master after he repaired him and realized he was wrong about him and really does care.
- Touché, Pussy Cat! - Jerry gasps this way when he discovers Nibbles refusing to go home.
- Dream of a Pure White Dress! Usagi Becomes a Bride - When Grandpa Hino looks up Ami's skirt.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - Played three times, when Batty sees Makoto transformed into Sailor Jupiter, when Zak meets Prince Endymion, the Spirit of Earth Day Future, and Pips gasps this way when Sailor Mars reveals she tricked Crysta and Zak.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - When Boss looks down at under Sailor Jupiter's skirt.
- Mickey's Trailer - When Goofy gets zapped after accidentally sticking his fork in one hand in an electric socket, which causes his corn in the other hand to pop into popcorn.
- Trombone Trouble - Whenever Donald zaps Pete with his godlike powers.
- Donald's Off Day - When a storm cloud forms over Donald's head as he menacingly advances toward his nephews.
- Two Gun Goofy - The sound of the dynamite wick burning out.
- How to Dance - When Goofy gets electrocuted while dancing with a model partner.
- Ben and Me - Any time Amos gets zapped by electricity.
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea - When Captain Nemo turns on the submarine's electric forcefield to shock the attacking cannibals.
- Holiday Special - When the Bus' No-recycling Truck's laser starts going out of control, after Goofy "fixed" it.
Smacking and shouting
- On Ice - When a fish smacks Goofy with a club.
- Moving Day - When Donald tries to pull out the plunger off his bottom, but then the handle smacks him in the face.
- Alpine Climbers - When a mother eagle attacks Mickey for stealing her eggs.
- Mickey's Circus - When Mickey accidentally smacks Donald in the face with a stick while on a tightrope, which is actually a live wire that electrocutes Mickey, which is what causes him to attack Donald this way.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - When Sailor Jupiter dances around while trying to get a cranky bird out of her leotard.
- A Salute to Father - At the very beginning, when fireworks form the letters "F-A-T-H-E-R" and then the words "HI POP".
- Disneyland Goes to the World's Fair - Heard at the very end, during the fireworks show.
- Babes in Toyland - While the toymaking machine goes out of control
- Mary Poppins - While Admiral Boom attacks the chimney sweeps with fireworks
- The Rescuers - Played Twice, while Bernard, Bianca and Orville struggle through the fireworks and after Rabbit and Deacon Owl light the fireworks to distract Madame Medusa and Mr. Snoops
- An American Tail - When mice use fireworks to scare the cats
- An American Tail: Fievel Goes West - When mouse Indians use fireworks to scare the hawk, making his feathers pop out of his body
- Aladdin - Played after the song A Whole New World, when both Aladdin and Jasmine are watching the fireworks in China.
- Bonkers - As heard in part 2 of an episode called "Going Bonkers".
- The Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars - When the Garbage Can Spacecraft blasts off.
- Alice in Wonderland - After the Walrus hit the the Carpenter on the head before going to the oysters. Also when the White Rabbit's watch starts going out of control, after the Mad Hatter and the March Hare "fix" it.
- Peter Pan - At Skull Rock, after Peter Pan slides his foot off of Captain Hook's sword, causing the blade to shake and vibrate.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - After Sailor V, the Spirit of Earth Day Past, jumps the tree branch.
- Snow White - Played as the Wicked Queen was transforming into her hag form, then again when the queen leaves the cottage after poisoning Snow White and after the witch fell over the cliff along with the giant boulder.
- Pinocchio - Heard several times any time lightning flashes.
- Dumbo - Played at the very beginning after the credit, then nearly any other time lightning flashes in the film.
- Donald Duck and the Gorilla - Played at the beginning after the main title, and again when Ajax the Gorilla appears.
- Make Mine Music - Heard briefly in The Whale Who Wanted To Sing At the Met as Willie the whale is splashing around after harpooned, before the harpoon itself is detached from the ship.
- Melody Time - Heard right at the start of the storm in the Little Toot segment.
- Mickey's Christmas Carol - Plays right as Daisy Duck's character Isabelle is heartbroken.
- All Dogs Go to Heaven - Charlie hears thunder and an appearance of the Hellhound during Charlie's nightmare.
Castle Thunder 1
- Chicken Little (1943 short) - Heard when the Fox fakes a thunderstorm on the title character, waving a small piece of metal to simulate thunder.
- Make Mine Music - Plays near the end of the Casey at the Bat segment when it's storming at the baseball field when the game is over, and again near the end of The Whale Who Wanted To Sing At the Metwhen the harpoon gun is detached from the whaling boat by the harpooned Willie.
- Lady and the Tramp - Heard as Lady's fantasy sequence cuts to her in a leaky doghouse on a stormy night, and again when we transition to the night the baby is born, as well as when Aunt Sarah is awaken by the Tramp and the rat's fight and the baby's crying. A slowed-down version is also heard several times from the beginning of the storm prior to the rat fight up to the end of said fight.
- Sleeping Beauty - Played when Maleficent's domain, the Forbidden Mountain, is seen the first time
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians - Heard at the very start of the storm sequence, then also briefly after Pongo says "one wild and stormy might in October", and again when Roger is rubbing the seemingly-dead puppy.
- Babes in Toyland - Played when Barnaby's House is first seen.
- In Search of the Castaways - Played three times before the Mongroove tree caught on fire
- The Incredible Journey - Heard when Tao had take shelter in a hollow log from the rain.
- The Sword in the Stone - Heard a few times during the storm sequence when it is leaking in Merlin's castle tower.
- Mary Poppins - Heard right after the "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" song as a storm begins (original soundtrack version.)
- The Jungle Book - Plays a few times during the thunderstorm accompanying the final battle with Shere Khan; the slowed-down version is also heard at the start of said storm.
- The Aristocats - Heard numerous times during the storm sequence when the cats realize they aren't home and it begins to rain, and when Madame Adelaide Bonfamille runs out of her room looking for the cats, and once more when Roquefort is looking for the cats out in the rain.
- Robin Hood - The slowed-down version is heard a few times during the rainstorm when many of Nottingham's residents are in jail and when Friar Tuck is arrested by the Sheriff of Nottingham.
- The Rescuers - Played twice, when the Buena Vista logo popped up, and in the very beginning in Madame Medusa's hideout in Devil's Bayou
- The Fox and the Hound - Portions of the slowed-down version are heard as the storm starts when Tod is left in the woods and right after Amos Slade tests his trap with a twig, and the normal-speed version is heard right after he tells Copper "We'll get 'im!"
- The Great Mouse Detective - Heard several times during both storms in the film, most notably when Basil of Baker Street arrives in his Chinese mouse disguise, as he's describing Ratigan to David Q. Dawson and Olivia Flaversham, when Ratigan snaps during the Big Ben sequence and begins to go after Basil and Olivia, and right after Ratigan shouts "I WON!" during said fight.
- The Brave Little Toaster - After Toaster's nightmare ends
- The Secret of NIMH - Heard many times
- Rock-A-Doodle - After Edmond calls out his parents, a loud crack of thunder frightens animals and the slowed-down version is also heard when Patou sees Edmond seemingly dead.
Castle Thunder 2
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians - Heard during the start of the storm scene as Pongo narrates, "Poor Perdita. Of course she had no choice."
- The Jungle Book - Heard when Shere Khan initially pounces and when a lightning bolt hits a tree to cause a fire.
- The Haunted Mansion (Disneyland) - Heard right after the Ghost Host says "Of course, there's always MY way," and lightning flashes
- The Fox and the Hound - A loud crack of thunder frightens Tod as he's alone in the woods during a storm.
- Frankenweenie - A lightning bolt strikes the rod to bring Sparky back to life.
- The Great Mouse Detective - Heard several times in the film; first after Basil announces Professor Ratigan and the portrait of him seems to sneer evilly, and when Fidget the Bat peeks into Basil's flat and scares Olivia, and a couple of times during Basil and Ratigan's fight on Big Ben.
- The Brave Little Toaster - Heard several times during the storm sequence after Toaster's nightmare and Blanky goes flying in the wind.
- The Little Mermaid - Heard in the Beginning of the great storm.
- Rock-A-Doodle - Heard when a lightning bolt hits a tree to make a branch fall on Edmond's house and when the Grand Duke of Owls transforms into a tornado.
- Toby's Windmill - When the windmill gets struck by lightning, setting is ablaze.
- In Dutch - By the Mayor before Pluto looks up to the mayor
- Cinderella - By Major before the Fairy Godmother said: "Mice!"
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - By Humphrey the Bear before he lets out the Tarzan yell.
- Mickey's Garden - When the giant bugs drink some of the insecticide, which causes them to become drunk.
- Der Fuehrer's Face - When Donald swallows a piece of wooden bread.
- Fun and Fancy Free - When Jiminy Cricket drinks an actual (that is, live-action) drink.
- Mars and Beyond - When a Martian, after wining and dining some captured Earth men on synthetic food, tries some of the food itself, it hiccups like this as it turns into that same Earth man.
- Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree - When Roo is eating some lunch (1965 Disneyland Records LP version only).
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - When Tony eats a cheese sandwich.
- Goofy Gymnastics - When Goofy is shot up to the ceiling after getting tangled up in the stretcher.
- Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree - When a bee flies up from the mud and hits Pooh's bottom while he's floating.
- Robin Hood - When an arrow fired from "Old Betsey" ricochets off of something.
- An American Tail: Fievel Goes West - Wylie Burp, Tiger and Fievel use their slingshots.
- Alice in Wonderland - When the White Rabbit takes off a spring stuck on his nose.
- Peter Pan - When Peter wobbles Hook's sword during their fight in Skull Rock.
- Robin Hood - Every time Trigger fires "Old Betsy."
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - Sailor V, the Spirit of Earth Day Past, wobbles the tree branch after jumped.
- A Surprise for Percy - Heard when the truck's coupling breaks.
Dog Pack Barking
- Bambi - Faline gets chased by the hunting dogs and have her trapped on a ledge.
- Make Mine Music
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - When Toad made his escape, he hid behind so the police dogs ran past him.
- The Three Caballeros - During the song, Donald, Jose and Panchito were fighting over the Latain babe.
- Donald's Crime - Donald heard the Bloodhounds barking coming for him.
- Bee at the Beach - The sharks went chasing after Donald.
- Lady and the Tramp - Lady gets chased by the three stray dogs and have her trapped in a blind alley.
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks - When the dirty yellows go after the ball from the Ostrich.
- Super Special Sonic Search & Smash Squad - When Scratch and Grounder were fighting over about who is Robotnik's favorite.
- Earth Quack - The Terra-Firmians went chasing after Scrooge and the boys.
- An American Tail: Fievel Goes West - When the Street Dogs are chasing after Tiger when he's trying to meet Fievel in the train station.
- The Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue - When the Dobermans change to Mack.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - When Slasher and Boof chase Luna and Artemis.
- Dumbo - When Mrs. Jumbo becomes extremely mad while being captured by the Ringmaster's guards.
- The Jungle Book - In "Colonel Hathi's March" and its reprise.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - Similar to "Colonel Hathi's March" and its reprise in The Jungle Book.
Elephant Trumpeting 2
Elephant Trumpeting 3
- Dumbo - ???
- Tiger Trouble - ???
- Working for Peanuts - ???
- Bonkers - As heard in an episode called "Springtime for the Iguana".
- The Jungle Book - When Col. Hathi squeezes an elephant's trunk while it's blowing.
- Robin Hood - Lady Cluck blocks an elephant guard's trunk when it makes a trumpet sound.
- The Rescuers - When Reverend Owl plugs Madame Medusa's shotgun with a stick of dynamite.
- Catch as Cash Can: A Drain on the Economy - Scrooge was ready for that as a trapdoor opens from under ground and the one of hands uses a cork plug to plug the bazooka
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - When Captain Colonel squeezes an elephant's trunk while it's blowing.
- Peter Pan - While the Crocodile tries to eat Captain Hook as soon as Mr. Smee goes out to save him.
- Lady and the Tramp - When Al the Alligator almost eats Lady's head.
- Sleeping Beauty - Played every time Dragon Maleficent bites.
- The Sword in the Stone - When Madam Mim bites Merlin's hat.
- The Land Before Time - While Metriorhynchus chasing a Crassigyrinus and attempting to eat it.
- Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree - Gopher and summer squash.
- The Aristocats - Roquefort and cracker with the cream, also Lafayette on Edgar's leg.
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh episode "Home is Where the Home is" - When Christopher Robin's Mom statuette breaks and Christopher Robin fails to save it.
- Mulan - When the Matchmaker smashes a teapot, and when Li Shang smashes the first of two pots at the beginning of "I'll Make a Man Out of You".
- Tarzan - Heard in the distance during "Trashin' the Camp.
- The Emperor's New Groove - When Kronk drops busts of Kuzco after Yzma grabs him upon figuring out she could get rid of Kuzco.
- The Emperor's New School - When a pot falls off Kronk's head in "Kuzclone", and when the picture of Kuzco doing a normal job in Yzma's imaginary breaks in "Yzmopolis".
- Enchanted - When a pigeon accidentally smashes a plate during "Happy Working Song".
- Frozen - When Elsa's chandelier breaks.
- Muppets Most Wanted - When Dominic Badguy and Constantine smash the statues.
- Disney INFINITY: 2.0 Edition - When Donald Duck smashes a lamp or vase.
- Super Special Sonic Search & Smash Squad - When Robotnik shows his teeth, which have the word 'HATE' written on them, and they crack.
- Coachnik - When Coachnik blows his whistle, this causes Scratch and Grounder's teeth to break.
- An American Tail: Fievel Goes West - When Cat R. Waul hits a crazy cat on the head with a magnifying glass, and when Tanya breaks glass with her singing voice.
- Thomas and the Lighthouse - When Thomas cannot slow down for a barrier in time and smashes the light bulb.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - Heard after Sailor Moon wishes for the Mirror of Incanta to be gone forever.
- The Lone Chipmunks
- Alice in Wonderland - When the March Hare smashes the White Rabbit's pocket watch with a mallet after it goes haywire.
- Peter Pan - When Captain Hook gets unconscious after one of the ship's cannon knocks him out hard on the head.
- The Sword in the Stone
- The Brave Little Toaster - When Toaster becomes nervous as he looks down at the river.
- Holiday Special - When Donald smashes the Bus' No-recycling Truck's laser with a mallet after it goes haywire.
- Rock-A-Doodle - When the sunrise shrinks the Duke into a harmless pipsqueak.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - When Boss gets unconscious after Sailor Jupiter kicks him in the face and he says "Leotard was white..."
- Sleeping Beauty - Maleficent's Glowing Light transform into a Spinning Wheel
- Babes in Toyland - While Grumio is starting to show Mr. Toymaker his toy making machine
- Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland - Usagi, Ami, Rei, Makoto, and Minako transform into the Sailor Senshi to reveal their secret identities to Little Nemo, Flip, Professor Genius and Princess Camille.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - Usagi and her friends transform into the Sailor Senshi to reveal their secret identities to Crysta, Pips, Batty, The Elder and Magi. Also, the moonlight transform into a spirit of Queen Serenity and again, Usagi transforms into Sailor Moon to reveal her secret identity to Zak.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - Twice, Makoto transforms into Sailor Jupiter and Minako transforms into Sailor Venus to reveal her secret identity to Budgie.
- Anastasia - Usagi transforms into Sailor Moon to reveal her secret identity to Anastasia and Ami, Rei, Makoto and Minako transform into the Sailor Senshi to reveal their secret identities to Dimitri.
- Sleeping Beauty - After Maleficent ask her goons, the Goons make that noises
- VD Attack Plan - As germ soldiers gets ready to hear a speech.
- Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland - A flock of giant bats creatures make that noises.
- Pinocchio - When Gepetto shoots at the clocks which make them fast, in the end, Gepetto and Pinocchio (now a real boy) turn the clocks back on.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - When Makoto calls out "Jupiter Power, Make Up", streams of electricity emitted from the pen make the toys fast.
Wind howl 2
- Hocus Pocus - When the Sanderson Sisters arrive at the graveyard.
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe video game - In the start menu.
- Planes - When Dusty Crophopper arrives in Iceland.
- Disney INFINITY - During the Introduction to Disney Infinity gameplay.
- Peter Pan - While Captain Hook is falling and right before he went into the crocodile's mouth
- Babes in Toyland - While Barnaby was falling to the fall during the toy battle in Toyland and before he shrunk by the Shrinking Formula.
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - While Sailor Moon is flying with the animals due to King Leonidas' roar when he bellowed, "Stop... that... BALL!!"
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians
- Toby Had a Little Lamb - When Toby slowly pulls Henrietta across the old bridge, which creaks and groans under his weight.
- Peter Pan - When Captain Hook tries to get away from the crocodile's mouth.
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians - When Jasper tries letting Nanny (who shouts "Help! I'll call the police!") not to open the door.
- The Sword in the Stone - When Madam Mim as a chicken jumps up at Merlin as a caterpillar hanging from a branch and pulls him.
- The Jungle Book - When Bagheera tries to pry Mowgli from a tree to take him back to the Man Village.
- The Rescuers - When Bernard and Bianca pull a rope from a pipe to trip Madame Medusa.
- The Black Cauldron - When Doli pulls the ropes to put the structure to get the whirlpool fixed back together again.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - When Sailor Mercury tries to save Zak, her skirt gets caught by a tree branch.
Toy Making Machine
- (Note: Those sounds are from the Toy Making Machine from Babes in Toyland with the machine starting up and after it started in Maximum Speed)
- Babes in Toyland - As the machine is getting ready to make toys and after started at maximum speed.
- Snowball Express - During and after Baxter messed up the computer at his former job in the beginning of the film.
- Rock-A-Doodle - As the newspaper printing machine is getting ready to make newspaper.
- Super Special Sonic Search & Smash Squad - Played twice, when the Robo-matic machine somehow malfunctioned, thus producing Scratch, and when Scratch accidentally pulled an extra lever that caused the machine to make some slight modifications to his clone, thus creating Grounder
- Dumbo - After Timothy Q. Mouse said Dumbo the Great.
- Alice in Wonderland - By the White Rabbit after the Queen of Hearts said "THEN, LET THE GAME BEGIN!".
- The Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars - By Gyro after Scrooge declares The Money Bin is the first building on Mars.
Doppler truck horn
- Mickey Mouse Works
- Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas
- Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch - When a truck drives over Lilo and Stitch's map.
- Cars - When a truck heads toward Lightning McQueen after he falls out of Mack's trailer.
- Race to Witch Mountain
- Mickey Mouse - When Mickey heads toward a truck in "Croissant de Triomphe".
- FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue - When a truck leaves the old warehouse.
- Fight or Flee - After Ultra Magnus transforms into a truck, he and Sandstorm breezed by Galvatron on their way out.
Umbrella opening up and poof
- The Plastics Inventor - Trees puffs up while Donald is skydiving in his plastic airplane
- Alice in Wonderland - Alice's skirt puffs up like a parachute three times while falling down the rabbit hole.
- Peter Pan - John's umbrella pops up
- Donald's Happy Birthday - Huey's hat puffs up and lands on his head while smoke comes out of his head.
- Tarzan and Jane -
- Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland - Usagi's skirt puffs up like a parachute after riding down the stairs.
Rocking chair sound
- Dumbo - When the Kangaroo and baby are sleeping during "Baby Mine"
- Robin Hood - ???
- The Great Mouse Detective - ???
Knocking pins sounds
- Fun and Fancy Free - When Goofy land on a bowl of walnuts.
- Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - When Mole got off knifes and knock down the weasels.
- Mulan -
- Tarzan -
- The Jungle Book 2 - When Kaa land on the coconut tree
- Brave -
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - First and original use, when the Dwarfs mourn for Snow White.
- Squatter's Rights - When Mickey thinks Pluto has been shot, and is unaware that Chip and Dale have poured ketchup over the dog as a prank.
- Peter and the Wolf - Heard twice when Sasha the bird mourns the apparent death of Sonia the duck.
- Sleeping Beauty - Heard after the Fairies take Aurora back to her castle and Flora presents her with the crown, before the latter bursts into tears.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - When Sailor Jupiter mourns for Sailor Moon in the vision of the Spirit of Earth Day Future.